Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my kaiser

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5

my kaiser

well. stitch (my kaiser) has been sold.
    im just finished off putting on new brakes and doing the last minute changes on the fluids.

it went for 13k (including me buying and installing the brakes, fixing a headlight out, and finishing off the fluids)

with all the accessories...so unfortunately the roof rack and other parts will be going with him.

ill take some last shots for you guys (or for anyone who is interested)

thanks again guys!
    jack

ps- ill be sticking around, even with my new 4runner
    pss- this is just to inform everyone as to the state of the parts on my VX and the state of the VX itself. so please dont get into bickering back and forth about what i did. thanks!
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

13k sounds pretty good. Hope they get as much joy out of it as you did. Did you send them here?
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

That sux Jack. Hopefully the person who bought stitch takes care of it.

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Good selling price Jack, congratulations . I'll give you a call soon about meeting up!

Jack,

That's an excellent price. Ya done good.

I knew that you where going to sell Stitch, but I'm surprised that he went so fast. I know it's going to be hard to let him go (I've actually shed a tear or two for cars that I have sold before) but there's another VX out there with your name on it just waiting for you.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

thanks for the words guys...
    i was originally selling it for around 9-10k (motor has 15k miles on it so i think thats pretty fair)

i had a good friend who has always loved my VX, ask me what i wanted. i told him 9k for a friend, but i wasnt fixing the fender for him. he had to do that himself.

he asked what i wanted with all the accessories that i installed (lift, 2 sets of tires, PV2 exhaust, K&N intake, factory roof rack bars, black widow roof cage, 2 sets of THULE snowboard racks, 6000k HID's, eclipse 2-din indash screen with nav, infinity component speakers all the way around, eclipse 4ch amp, alpine 2ch amp, kenwood sub, BRAND NEW fluids throughout the car with the exception of the transmission)
    (oh, and rocky-road rock-sliders, and custom made by 'orion' skid plates/bars)

i told him that i wanted 12.5k with the parts, he said he would give me 13k if i would replace the brakes (they have less than 1000 miles left on em) and fixed the HID that was out (just send the ballast into the company)

so, we made a deal and now i need to replace the parts he wants before the pickup date of oct 7th.

and yes mark, i may shed some tears....
    i will take some pics though before she leaves me.

You'll have to drag him out to Moab with you!

Wow man. As everyone has said there is another with your name on it. I hope you dont take this the wrong way but I am glad you sold it early. Glad there isnt any lingering and having to wait for the slow long process of selling.. Anywho on a lighter note hope to see you in moab still
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

Oh well, at least you still plan on representing ToyZoo in May. Hope you make it! Otherwise, $13k? Good for you! It gives me hope of selling mine for a fair price. No offense, but I didn't see Stitch going for more than $7k these days. You either have a good friend or got lucky... or you're lucky to have such a good friend... or maybe I am dumb and don't realize how much your system was worth! That's prob'ly the one. Tell me though, do you like that you will be able to keep tabs on your old VX or do you think it will be torture?
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Oh well, at least you still plan on representing ToyZoo in May.
    That'll make two of us to pull you around.

HAHA! JERK! Bout time you post up! I get the feeling lately Jack would rather push me over the edge than pull me over the obstacles so you're still on your own!

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    You'll have to drag him out to Moab with you!
    oh, he'll be there... he has already been talking to me about giving him some offroading lessons so that he doesnt look like an idiot if he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumke View Post
    Glad there isnt any lingering and having to wait for the slow long process of selling..
    ya, thats probably why i was willing to let it go with all my stuff on it.

Oh well, at least you still plan on representing ToyZoo in May. Hope you make it! Otherwise, $13k? Good for you! It gives me hope of selling mine for a fair price. No offense, but I didn't see Stitch going for more than $7k these days. You either have a good friend or got lucky... or you're lucky to have such a good friend... or maybe I am dumb and don't realize how much your system was worth! That's prob'ly the one. Tell me though, do you like that you will be able to keep tabs on your old VX or do you think it will be torture?
    well, kinda a combination... he's a great friend, and actually knows he doing me a favor here.... and yes, i dont think you realize what the stereo retails for (deck= $1800, speakers= $300, amps= $800, sub= $200)
    im excited that ill get to see it from time to time, and maybe once i get outta this mess ill give him his money back, and take my car back

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dunford View Post
    That'll make two of us to pull you around.
    yup, you know it buddy. factory rear locker

HAHA! JERK! Bout time you post up! I get the feeling lately Jack would rather push me over the edge than pull me over the obstacles so you're still on your own!
    hmmmmm.... you shouldnt give me ideas

naw, i dont take it personally

Smile

Jack, sorry to see you sell your VX, but I'm happy you got a great price for her. See you on the boards and in Moab.
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
    Jack, sorry to see you sell your VX, but I'm happy you got a great price for her. See you on the boards and in Moab.
    Peace.
    Tom
    yes sir!

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post

hmmmmm.... you shouldnt give me ideas

naw, i dont take it personally
    HAHA!

SAWEEET! Glad you know me that well then...

Tell your buddy we are looking forward to seeing a new screen name to torment!