Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Moab 'Zu XIII May 11, May 15, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by PHO2GR4 View Post
    "Only" 12 extra miles?!? That's, like, a whole gallon of gas!
    Oh yer no fun!

Just kidding. I haven't chosen my route yet. I'm used to driving down from Seattle. This will be my first time driving UP from Austin.
    oops, Eric, I forgot to count you...and I thought Jay was coming from somewhere in NM, not in TX, so guess we could have a decent line up of VXs ........Kat, Scott H., Tom, Eric, and (maybe) Jay, VX Crazy & phines.
    Jay & Lisa...are you SURE you can't make it for this Sunday lineup????

BTW, Paul, you said "buddies"...i.e plural.....are you planning on subjecting a grown person/man to the back seat of the VX for 8+ hrs? Better be a real good friend......or someone you don't really like much...!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    BTW, Paul, you said "buddies"...i.e plural.....are you planning on subjecting a grown person/man to the back seat of the VX for 8+ hrs? Better be a real good friend......or someone you don't really like much...!
    HAHAHA... No, I'm not that cruel. Besides, I don't have the back seats anymore. If they tag along, I'll let them drive the Magnum and they'll rent a jeep or something in Moab.

It would be nice having my Magnum there anyway... just in case I get a little crazy on the trails.
    ________
    SHIP SALE
    Last edited by phines : 05/02/2011 at 02:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by phines View Post
    HAHAHA... No, I'm not that cruel. Besides, I don't have the back seats anymore. If they tag along, I'll let them drive the Magnum and they'll rent a jeep or something in Moab.

It would be nice having my Magnum there anyway... just in case I get a little crazy on the trails.
    Crazy?....Ah, no problem, we'd flip ya back over.....

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    oops, Eric, I forgot to count you...and I thought Jay was coming from somewhere in NM, not in TX, so guess we could have a decent line up of VXs ........Kat, Scott H., Tom, Eric, and (maybe) Jay, VX Crazy & phines.
    Jay & Lisa...are you SURE you can't make it for this Sunday lineup????

Sue, Jay is here in Austin where I am at, but he is going up to OKC to pick up his brother saturday.....so than sunday he is driving west and meeting me in Amarillo so I dont have to drive solo....
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

I am not sure if I will even bring the VX but we will be in Moab 14-16, may just bring the Jeep to do some of the more difficult trails. We came to the realization that we just can't break the run as in the only ones to attend all the Isuzu events and see our friends was more important to us than another rock crawling event.
    Todd

Sounds good Todd! Glad to see you get your priorities straight.

That reminds me, a Jeep is going to tag along with us from Minnesota...he saw me talking about Moab on the MN-Jeep board and always wanted to go to Moab, so I said sure come on. It is a college kid and his Dad...he has a pretty well set up Jeep with 35s and lockers. They are staying at the Red Rock upon my recommendation. Not sure how much they will do with us, but I imagine they will want to go on some of the "more difficult trails" too, as will I.
    95 Trooper with a buncha stuff nobody here cares about...

I'm thinking I'm going to be in the 'Ol CJ this year so I'll be looking to do some harder trails as well. I won't be there all week tho either.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

I tend to do the harder trails later in the week so if I break something serious the whole week isn't shot. Plus, that is when the hardcore guys show up, like Travis, Corbin, Fernando, etc.

I really need to get my schedule figured out; work has been killing me lately so I'm not sure how much time I will have for play. Really, I go to the 'Zoo for the comraderie cuz I can wheel in Moab whenever pretty easily so I don't focus on the trails too much until I see where others are going. Good times!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Adams View Post
    I am not sure if I will even bring the VX but we will be in Moab 14-16, may just bring the Jeep to do some of the more difficult trails. We came to the realization that we just can't break the run as in the only ones to attend all the Isuzu events and see our friends was more important to us than another rock crawling event.
    Todd

Real glad you & Linda are gonna be there Todd!

Never break the chain...

It will be good to see you and Linda in Moab.
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Excellent news Todd and Linda!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Great news....will see you there Todd/Linda!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Did yall know this event was going on while we are there???

http://http://www.utvguide.net/news/2010/03/rally-on-rocks-is-may-12-15-2010-in.html

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy View Post
    Did yall know this event was going on while we are there???

http://http://www.utvguide.net/news/2010/03/rally-on-rocks-is-may-12-15-2010-in.html
    In a word yes. I could say more but...