Thread: Best Forum So Far

Best Forum So Far

Rickshaw started a forum "Post Of All Tires And Rims Out There". I was going to comment on that site but it's pretty big and I didn't want to get lost in all the info. I think this is one of the best forums I've read. To be able to see all the wheel mods is just fantastic. I'm looking to upgrade my wheels and this really helped. Some wheels I thought would look good....I didn't like. Others I didn't like turned out to look great. This forum also showed others mods and man they looked good. By the way some of the VXs have what looks like a skid plate on the front painted the color of the body. It eliminates the front tag but is much larger than the eliminater piece. Would anyone know what that piece is called?

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    By the way some of the VXs have what looks like a skid plate on the front painted the color of the body. It eliminates the front tag but is much larger than the eliminater piece. Would anyone know what that piece is called?
    Look here...http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...plates+rowhard

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    That piece is now called "Rowhard's skid plate" - he bought the mold from someone who bought the mold from somone who made the mold based off the convertible VX or the 4-door VX concept.
    Almost correct. Fadel, took two VX's to Kuwait where he's working. One had a full set of plates from Ron VX Concepts. He then took them into a fiberglass shop and had molds made from these plates with the intent of producing them. But when he found out how much it would cost to ship them, he bailed and offered the molds here and I bought them. Right now I am only offering the front plate. The rear and sides are not in very good shape.
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.