Billy, Biju said he wouldn't take it on the trail - but still, he could have driven it TO Moab! Oh well, he still represented Isuzu love with all those collectables he donated!

On the trail, someone mentioned "responsible respectful etiquette" - and that was, no posting of pics of vehicles being strapped. Someone else didn't get the memo! Sweet, I say! So I'll try to cover my arse by saying I was the last VX to get to the obstacle after all the other vehicles chewed up the terrain and dug huge holes in places that already had huge holes. I should have been near the front of the group in this case. Since my rear diff is open there was no way for me to gain traction in the silty slop - trust me, I tried. Finally, as I let off the brake my floating VX would hop on the driver front tire and then back to the passenger rear tire making it seem like I was going to break something even though I wasn't even on the gas pedal. So at the base of the first obstacle, I was getting stuck every time I stopped. Instead of wasting time fighting it, since we were all at this hill way longer than Todd intended to be, I was just strapped up the whole hill... However! I was able to keep slack in the strap most the way up to proceed under my own power, if only that blasted Jeep wasn't in my way... Later that night, I got an "award" for being strapped the most... if you think about it though, I was only strapped once!

Pics coming!!!