Thread: Gasmasks? Wow look at these images!

Gasmasks? Wow look at these images!

I can think of at least on VX.info member that should like this blog - some super stuff in here:
    http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008...gas-masks.html

-- John
    John Eaton
    Original Owner
    2001 Proton Yellow #580
    Atlanta GA

http://wildtoys.com/vehicross/
    http://vehicross.blogspot.com/

"Metaphors be with you"

He may already know. Some of those images are from his site. Pretty cool images though

I've got a PMG (I think) sitting in my closet... I was hoping to put together a HalfLife2 Metrocop costume for halloween... Haven't gotten very far, I'm afraid.

Besides, after trying it on, I can't imagine wearing it for an entire evening...

Gas masks are cool, though... They're a one-step way to turn anyone freakish.

Angel water fall

As a venezuelan citizen i'm proud to know that espectaculars locations such as the angel water fall are from venezuela.

There's also an unique place in the world at the west of the country called the catatumbo river ( State of zulia ) where an unique natural phenomenon take place at.

It's a permanent blow of silent thunders that goes on all day around for about six months lighting up the skies every thirty seconds,

This phenomenon occurs because the concentration of methane gas in the air are so high that the clouds absorbe all of it & when they collide each other the results are those lighting almost every thirty seconds,but totally silent,
    scientists found out that this natural event creates the 25 % of all the ozone layer across the world.

It's magnificient sight that you can't never forgett

At night is when you can enjoy all this lighting happening,especially on those very hot days ( even though it's always 85 degrees year-around) they also figured out that the amount of electricity created by this phenomenon in six months can supply energy to all the south-american continent for days & days to come.

The state of zulia in venezuela is where most of the proved oil reserve is located at in the western hemisfere.
    Dakar was just the begining.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyapollo View Post
    I can think of at least on VX.info member that should like this blog - some super stuff in here:
    http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008...gas-masks.html

-- John
    Yup, they contacted me for permission to use images from my site. Pretty cool website. I like some of their articles.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by mdwyer View Post
    I've got a PMG (I think) sitting in my closet... I was hoping to put together a HalfLife2 Metrocop costume for halloween... Haven't gotten very far, I'm afraid.
    LOL, that's cool. I have several PMGs still. They are one of my favorite designs. And yeah, its obvious Valve fasioned the combine soldier mask after it as well. But you're right, they are extraordinarily uncomfortable for even short periods of time.

Bart