Thread: Touch Up Paint

Touch Up Paint

Someone here was asking about touch up paint for their VX. I came across this site. Just plug in the year/make/model of any vehicle. http://www.paintscratch.com/
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Thumbs up

Nice find! Thanks!
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

I ordered some Foxfire in the pen and spray. I have a few chips and I may try to do my upper and lower dash surrounds myself once I receive them. I'll report back on how close the match is. If the spray doesn't replicate the fleck, I may take the dash bits to a professional to match/paint.

I hope to do the door panels eventually once I get the nerve to pop them off. I assume I can still run temporarily w/o door panels?

Thanks for the tip. I love PayPal payment because I don't have to ask for my wife's debit card. It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Bren Workman
    Gretna, NE
    (C) 402-312-1992

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by workmeistr View Post
    I ordered some Foxfire in the pen and spray. I have a few chips and I may try to do my upper and lower dash surrounds myself once I receive them. I'll report back on how close the match is. If the spray doesn't replicate the fleck, I may take the dash bits to a professional to match/paint.

I hope to do the door panels eventually once I get the nerve to pop them off. I assume I can still run temporarily w/o door panels?

Thanks for the tip. I love PayPal payment because I don't have to ask for my wife's debit card. It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    you can.. its just tough to get in and out.. your door handle is on the door panel.. i drove around for a day without them and haad to keep a pair of pliers there to pull the lever to get the door to open.. also the door locks wont work unless you plug the window switch handle back in and let it dangle (but door wont shut with it dangling.. so you just cant lock it unless by hand)

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"