Thread: Well here we Go again, Arrrrrrrrrrr. MK "A" School.

Angry Well here we Go again, Arrrrrrrrrrr. MK "A" School.

Well to MK "A" school I go again, this sucks, in 1 week and 2 days i leave to Yorktown, Virginia and My VX stays back with my wife in San Fran... This sucks, 3 whole months of no VX and Wifey Loving. The good thing is that when i finish "A" school I'll get my new orders to get stationed some where new for the next 3-4 years and i will have my Coast Guard tour end there. So hopefully i get Some where with Waves and Hot weather, Thunderstorms and Hot water Beaches. So like Back to Florida, PR, Hawaii or Maybe Back to my country Costa Rica but thats just dreaming . Well anyways just to let you guys know I'm going to my second boot camp but with slackness and freedom this time around.

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

Coast guards are insane!! The amount of training and trials you're put through... whheeew.. Impressive.

Good Luck!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by taylorRichie View Post
    Coast guards are insane!! The amount of training and trials you're put through... whheeew.. Impressive.

Good Luck!!
    Thanx bro, yeah we go through a lot everyday. Yeah we know we don't go to war like everybody else, even though we have a lot of Coasties and Cutters in Iraqi land and waters right now, but we everyday are at war with drugs, pirates, and doing a lot of life risking boardings( going into boats not knowing what are we going to encounter), plus saving life's like crazy going into boats that are sinking and risking our selfs, thats the war we fight that never ends and gets more and more dangerous every year.