Thread: RON - a new thread, please!

RON - a new thread, please!

I'm starting a new thread because all previous posts regarding VXC and Ron have, obviously, run their course and forum members are divided into patient (I'd rather he owed it to me then cheat me out of it) and not-so-patient (I've been cheated) camps. I was in the patient camp. For me patience paid off. I ordered three sets of front and rear skid plates on March 30, 2007 and received them on February 12 of this year, almost a whole year of waiting. Now that's just a little over 2 months ago (which means there may still be a pulse) so all of you who are waiting are going to have to make a decision. Just how long are you going to wait? And if you can't wait, exactly what are you going to do about it?

Here's my opinion: No matter what, there's no excuse for what appears to be a total lack of communication on Ron's part. That's unprofessional and disrespectful. I love the VX, I am fond of all of you, this forum and all the immense information contained here and so, to the extent that I am able, I will help those of you who have been waiting for so long. I'm going to share all the contact information I have on Ron.

First of all, he always used the name, Rudy in our emails. His name, as I wrote it on the money order, was Rudy Servande. His email address was rudesvx@sbcglobal.net. His mailing address was, [Removed as violation to TOS]. Maybe someone could drive by and say hello.

Navi
    Last edited by Moncha : 08/23/2009 at 07:05 AM

Thank you for the helpful thread. Perhaps this will give people an avenue to resolve their issues. Best of luck to all who have ordered and are eleecting to try to get a refund rather than wait. I hope there is a happy ending here for everyone.

Custom painted S/C Ironman (ex. VX-King Copper, Rickster's Chameleon)
    Folks, I just spoke with Ron today (see my post on the "big" thread) - hopefully will get my parts before moving to Russia..
    It sounded like he is aware of the forum discussion and will fulfill the remaining orders shortly.. at least I hope so...
    Vodka... Connecting people

good for you Petos, I'm glad you brought this thread up again and sorry for all the trouble you've had with this experience

Is there any chance that someone can get the molds for the body parts he created in the past in order to make more (or will Ron make more once he's moved)?

It would be a shame if those molds are destroyed.

Thanks.

i sent him a couple of emails asking that about the molds, and never got a reply. i am friends with a owner of a plastic injection molding company, and he thought he could do something with a mold, but again, i never heard anything from ron