Thread: 2 BZ 4 Me

2 BZ 4 Me

Hate to be critical as I know how much hard work & time has been put into our new site.

There is just to much graphics & too many selections leading to some confusion in both Menu selectons & Font Sizes for these old eyes. Also the contrast is some what disconcerting.

I am a firm believer in the KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid) Theory & sometimes find myself wishing for the simplicity ( Except the posting of photos) at Club V- Mag.

Never the less I suppose I will adjust as necessary & I do appreciate what has been accomplished.

Please no Flames, Been a constant contributor from way back when & this post is only meant to alert the powers to be that possibly some Site tweaking is necessary.

Dragon Bob
    Neither ordinary or extraordinary, just indefatigable.

2000 VX Green Dragon- Chick Demagnitizer-Supercharger-Injen Intake- Cold air box-K&N- Power Vault SS Exhaust-265-75-16 BFG MT kms-On Board CO2- Custom Boulder Bars- Custom Skid plates- PIAA 520 Fog Lites-3inch lift with OME 912 Springs-LINE X Bedliner on Cladding & Hood Insert-ARB Front Lockers & Custom Bull Bar. Vintage Offenhauser Hood scoop Thule Rack. XM Radio-Custom Storage Box-First VX to surmount the RUBICON.Thanks Sierra Stompers

No problem here!! I'm making different styles so that people can choose what they are comfortable with... I appreciate your and everyone's support!

Thanks

WSG
    Scott / moncha.com