Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
Yeah, I'm the idiot.....that's why you gotta pick thru your post, like a Chinese puzzle to get a hint of where you are going. Run your crap on all the Firestone stuff you want....good luck, and I hope it works out for you. By the way you attack the language, I can assume a Grand roadside memorial will be built for you where you expire....complete with a giant cross, Teddy Bears, balloons, and photos of your entire genetic line. Uhhh no one is begging for Bridgestone/ Firestones...most here didn't even bother to wear their's out before they replaced them.....They are that good! Almost no one replaced them with Bridgestones....except YOU! You sir, are in a classless class all of your own....but you will always be an enigma in my mind. By the way....Ford stock has been in the single digits for months now.....they can't sink much lower. Now would be the time to buy.
You Make absolutley No Sense I said Ford is Begging! Not People here!!No one said anything about replacing with Bridgestone, Pay attention Sounds as if a Enigma is all that your mind can hold Ole grand Master You run Your Crap on whatever you want and I will mine, so we both have Crap Get a education and Become a Man and stop the little dig on Crap YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!