Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5 years later....

What I wanna know is why are you still here? If life is so bad here in the states, why not move to ... France. Their political viewpoint seems to match yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CrnCnn View Post
    Now THAT was funny...I haven't laughed that hard, this early in the morning for quite some time.

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE;121122]Five years to the day since we went into Iraq.
    They told us the oil would pay for the war...
    But we still keep paying out and our economy is in toilet.
    They told us that Saddam had ties to Al Queda and had weapons of mass destruction.
    We now know that was just a bunch of B.S.
    Oil companies are making huge profits and gas is at an all time high.
    We will probably be in Iraq, defending "Iraqi freedom" for years to come.
    How many lives lost, destroyed and wasted at the hands of a man who deploys our Armed Forces like he was playing with toy soldiers.
    This is an election year, 8 years of Bush and is this country any better off than we were in 2000?
    I don't think so...
    In fact only an idiot would argue we are better off.
    So all of you who are gonna defend us going into Iraq,
    you better be responding from Iraq, and not the safety of your suburban home.

Peace!

Hey!

Nothing else is more true than what you've described.
    One man lies not to his country,but to the whole world,our reputation as a democratic country is way down....What a shame upon us have this "president" done.

Hahaha.... took about 10 minutes of outright laughter before I could start typing again. Thanks for the morning pick-me-up.

Huh? What? War? Oil? Economy? Oh, it all makes me so tired....
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

What I wanna know is how you dudes have anytime behind the wheel at all when your online more than those guys on "To catch a predator. "
    Easy, we type while we drive!
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on me.

Wasabi, I agree with you as well. I'm sure many of us do. I think its just that a lot of the so called "douche-bags" were just trying to put off another heated political debate on their beloved VX forum.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Wasabi, I agree with you as well. I'm sure many of us do. I think its just that a lot of the so called "douche-bags" were just trying to put off another heated political debate on their beloved VX forum.

Bart
    Nobody in here is a douche bag, and I am sorry I said that.
    But I think heated political debates are cool. We are all linked by the fact we all drive the same rare car, so in a way, we all have a similar mindset on what we think is cool as far as our choice of vehicle(s), and hey Americans love their cars. We as Americans also love our rights, such as the right to free speech. The right was not bestowed on us to protect popular speech, but actually unpopular speech. I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it.
    So I think it is no secret that I think that George Bush IS a Douche bag and that this country has suffered under his bumbling leadership. You may think he deserves to go down in history as one of the world's greatest leaders...one man's junk is another man's treasure.We have been in Iraq 5 years after he stood under his "Mission Acomplished" banner....Seems like something any true thinking American might have an opinion on....

Worst administration EVER!! Did anybody see Cheney's interview,I think it was on MSNBC if sombody can find it. The newsperson said that 2/3 of the public disagrees with the administration. Cheney said "SO" "people don't know what to think"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying View Post
    HOT_WASABI,
    People.....a lot of people who I have respect for.......just don't seem to care about the facts. I care.
    I wish you were going to Moab. Peace to you.

Peace.
    Tom
    Man, you are way too nice! The fact is I can't stand George Bush (1 or 2) either and never could... but it has become a hobby to give Wasabi a hard time when he starts up again! He gets all riled up and dramatic when what he is actually trying to do by starting threads like this is get everyone else all riled up and dramatic. He used to bug me, now he just makes me roll my eyes, giggle, and crack jokes. So I agree... Peace.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Man, you are way too nice! The fact is I can't stand George Bush (1 or 2) either and never could... but it has become a hobby to give Wasabi a hard time when he starts up again! He gets all riled up and dramatic when what he is actually trying to do by starting threads like this is get everyone else all riled up and dramatic. He used to bug me, now he just makes me roll my eyes, giggle, and crack jokes. So I agree... Peace.
    You never did answer my question about your Jeep wiring project...

Parts parts parts... always waiting for parts! It will be coming along in the next couple months. The metal work is pretty extensive though! How is the locker install going????

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Parts parts parts... always waiting for parts! It will be coming along in the next couple months. The metal work is pretty extensive though! How is the locker install going????
    I'm weighing out some options & waiting for the spring weather thing to happen...supposed to get more snow tomorrow, but at least the below zero stuff should be over.

Exclamation

have you been to iraq and seen the improvements our armed foeces have made in the lives of the people over there? i serve not for the damn oil or promises of a dissolutioned president but because we are actively driving out the ones who would do away with freedom and democracy. so if that is why you feel we are over there well i accept that because that is what freedom is all about. beiing able to voice your opinion is a corner stone of our country, but understand if you haven't been there you wont get the full picture. take it from one in the military

Matt Durrenberger. USAF

oh yeah to anyone who wants to start throwing around **** about this, you go stand post in the 130 degree weather wondering if the next mortar is going to get you and if you will ever get to see your wife and family again, think about that when you go to bed tonight
    Last edited by protonvxmatt : 03/20/2008 at 01:18 PM

Documents show al-Qaida ties

Recently released Iraqi Documents Show al-Qaida Ties:

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/ira.../20/81851.html