Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So you take someone to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

So you take someone to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Happy Birthday! Tell you what, I'll spring for a couple good steaks! If the other knucklehead proceeds to cut an entire,(60 buck, perfectly done, just beautiful, 30 ounce or something Porterhouse) into little tiny, bitty pieces before they eat it....like a friggin 10 year old....and make an issue over the food "touching" (touching the other food on the plate) then get stupid on a few fruity drinks and puke the entire 150 bucks worth of dinner and drinks and all in the parking lot...do you get to chase this woman around with a stick...or is a present a present, and you shrug and laugh it off?? I say, Chase her with a stick!!!

Chase her with a stick!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

Everyone else had a great time....the meat is wonderful. Just the guest of honor that turned out to be an a-hole. Now do you get rid of her?? I'm thinkin'...off time is off time. You get to act however you want. Still...this is a newish person...we don't know you that well...wow! Now it's about to become uncomfortable. Pretend it didn't happen at all?? Uhhhh..Ok....you tell those guys to not torture her.

Take photos, threaten to post them on your MySpace.com page, and tell her that for $151.99 you WON'T upload them.
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

Got her phone number? ...Cuz I got a stick to chase her around with..
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Everyone else had a great time....the meat is wonderful. Just the guest of honor that turned out to be an a-hole.
    Personally, I'm always impressed when you find a woman who'll actually eat a steak, still. When you're looking to explore all the flavors and tastes that this world has to offer, vegetarians suck.

Quote Originally Posted by mdwyer View Post
    Personally, I'm always impressed when you find a woman who'll actually eat a steak, still. When you're looking to explore all the flavors and tastes that this world has to offer, vegetarians suck.
    haha the last 3 girls ive dated have all refused to eat red meat (just coincidence) vegetarians make cheap dates.. i order a steak, she eats the salad that comes with it.. and everybodys happy

i'm usually a giver of second chances.. never third

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Maybe she was just nervous and that is why she drank too much, NOT an excuse by any means......did she at all apologize? Did she thank you for dinner? Sounds to me like she is a little OCD, which explains not wanting food to touch AND drinking (because she is uncomfortable) you may want to cut your loses now....and RUNNNNNN

She sounds just like me, but I know I have not been to Florida in awhile....:bgwp:
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

Quote Originally Posted by mdwyer View Post
    When you're looking to explore all the flavors and tastes that this world has to offer, vegetarians suck.
    Dude, what are you talking about?! Vegetarians taste MUCH better! Nothing like a tender, all organic, grain fed, free range vegetarian. Mmmmm...

Seriously though, when a lady takes you out for your b-day, it's always a gift... but if she's that nutty, I recommend NOT chasing her around with your stick.
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

Boy did I get it...

I once told a veggy that in case of a nuke war, veggies would be the first people to get eaten when we all go canibal. I told her that in the event of nuclear winter, when the plants die, the veggies would start to suffer, so, to make sure that they didn't suffer long, we (meat eaters) would have to put them out of their misery by eating them. She was not amused.

D.W.
    (Yes, a fat guy!!)

Quote Originally Posted by kpaske View Post
    Dude, what are you talking about?! Vegetarians taste MUCH better! Nothing like a tender, all organic, grain fed, free range vegetarian. Mmmmm...
    I'll drink to that

Non-vegetarian below?

I saw this bumper sticker a while back:

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

...tasty, tasty meat.....

Ask a veggie sometime what a cow eats...so actually there meat is a different form of there beliefs. A veggie friend and I have fun with that one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

I am not a vegetarian, nor am I a die hard meat eater. I do believe humans are omnivorous, but that said I think humans were not meant to eat the flesh of other animals, except maybe fish. There has been plenty of scientific research on the subject, much of which has concluded the following major points, which I agree with:

1) No carnivore in nature eats cooked or prepared meat of any kind

2) Carnivorous animals have a significantly shorter digestive tract, which enables them to process meat faster and more efficiently, eliminating the risk of constipation and internal putrification (something that happens to a lot of people who eat way to much red meat)

3) Look at our teeth. Look at a tiger's teeth. Big difference.

4) Apes (our closest mammalian relatives) do eat a "meat" of sorts. But not the "meat" we are used to. They eat insects, along with their fruits & veggies. Although, I do believe there are some lesser Asian primates that are carnivorous to an extent.

Anyway, when it comes down to it, I think we are meant to eat fruit, veggies and probably worms and other inverts, but not pigs, cows, goats and birds of any kind. I really don't know about humans eating fish, but without manmade tools, fish would most certainly not be on the menu either. But then again, why the heck does lobster taste so darn good if we weren't meant to eat it? And if we weren't meant to eat meat why do our brains give us the ability to find a way to do so? But that is an entirely different issue...

Bart

You're right about the smaller gut...but you are missing a vital point. That easily digestable meat allowed your gut to get smaller, freeing up blood flow for that ever expanding brain you were building. Cooking took the place of the complex gut you would need to deal with the pathogens in spoiled flesh....keeping the blood flow free for that wonderful brain. Meat is good!