Thread: So, me and VCamilo...

So, me and VCamilo...

...got together this weekend up in Congress, Az. to watch a little bit of real 4-wheeling! The annual W.E. Rocks Put Up Or Shut Up event, the openning rock crawl event, was awsome! The weather on day 1 was rainy and nasty which made the courses twice as hard! We held out and went on day 2 for the final courses and the final "shootout". These guys have amazing machines and mad driving skills! The weather was great, holding out for pretty much the whole event with just a few sprinkles. For those who know the sport, Jason Paule put on a driving clinic and took first place. His score was so far out of reach that he didn't even need to do the shootout, but did it to entertain the fans. The top 6 teams compete in the shootout. The first 5 teams had little success on the wicked course that had been set up. Then Jason took all of the bonus lines, making them look easy, before he timed out (10 minutes is allowed for the course to be completed). It was a great day!
    Here is a little bit of the 3-4 hours worth of video I shot...
    http://media.putfile.com/08-PUSU
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

It was cool Billy. A little better than the one 2 years ago. To see the rigs actually make the courses was awesome. How much for one of those?

That's articulation!! I love crawlers.