Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Veterans!!!

Thank you Veterans!!!

Hopefully one day, we will all understand how lucky we are for your service.

for those who served, and those who serve, THANK YOU

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

be sure to thank any vets you see, today, or anyday.

And thank you for thanking us!
    Semper Fi!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Thank you Veterans, I am sorry you had go to war and die or have your limbs blown off in Iraq so Bush could get even with Saddam for Sept 11th...Thanks for bringing freedom to Iraq, because they are so much better off now than before.I would like to thank all the veterans who are now living homeless in the streets eating out of garbage cans.I am sure you feel especially thanked by,and cared for by the US government. Your service will not be forgotten( till the next big war).I am sorry you have had to face death while criminals in business suits profited from the commerce of destruction. Your bravery is commendable, and I hope that next time your put in harms way it won't be to keep our oil companies profit margins in the black.
    Last edited by HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE : 11/11/2007 at 09:01 AM

GARY OWEN
    (Salute)
    thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE View Post
    Thank you Veterans, I am sorry you had go to war and die or have your limbs blown off in Iraq so Bush could get even with Saddam for Sept 11th...Thanks for bringing freedom to Iraq, because they are so much better off now than before.I would like to thank all the veterans who are now living homeless in the streets eating out of garbage cans.I am sure you feel especially thanked by,and cared for by the US government. You service will not be forgotten( till the next big war).I am sorry you have had to face death while criminals in business suits profited from the commerce of destruction. Your bravery is commendable, and I hope that next time your put in harms way it won't be to keep our oil companies profit margins in the black.

What an *** hole

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSDoM View Post
    What an *** hole

As a veteran I appreciate your thanks. As for HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE, this forum is not the place for your political rants. It was because of a veteran that you have the ability to speak your small mind.

Bob
    Bob Seidman
    1999 VX Silver #1036 (born on 5/18/99)
    1980 308 Ferrari GTS Red #31495
    1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite
    2009 Smart Passion Coupe

Thanks a lot guys. It's your support that makes it worth while. It's easy when the war is popular like it was in '03, but it is now that your thanks and support is most apreciated. Happy birthday too fellow Marines 232 and counting. As for HWJ, you're welcome.

Thanks for thanking us. AND.... I thank all the current, serving soldiers, including my son (Marines) and all the other Veterans as well.

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE - Definitely not the place for this. Do yourself a favor next time and vote for the right politicians. I'd tell you one of those is, but this isn't the place.

Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Seidmanrob View Post
    As a veteran I appreciate your thanks. As for HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE, this forum is not the place for your political rants. It was because of a veteran that you have the ability to speak your small mind.

Bob
    ...and I spoke it. I don't believe I said anything durogitory about men/women who served our country, just the politicians and policies that have put our kids in body bags day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE View Post
    ...and I spoke it. I don't believe I said anything durogitory about men/women who served our country, just the politicians and policies that have put our kids in body bags day after day.
    Well, allegedly the criterion for something being derogatory or offensive is not what you meant, but how it was interpreted by the receiving party. That being said, I found your comments rude, offensive and obviously from the position of someone who has no idea what they are talking about. However you are completely entitled to your opinion and I will continue to dedicate my life to ensuring you can freely express it. Again, you're welcome.
    Looking at your posts this seems to be a trend for you. I am glad you can freely express yourself here, but man it’s just a car forum.

Indiana...No worries. Do it again in an instant. Wasabi...No worries...I understood your intent, was not offended---even agreed with alot of the sentiment....but I've been around a bit, and I'll take this system, and work to make it better over any of the others I've seen. I don't expect them to keep me off the streets...or give me anything else for that matter. You are responsible for your own destiny...I repeat....I'D do it again in an instant

Exclamation

I'd like to thank my Dad. He turned 94 Nov. 5th.

Yeah, those vets and all others fought for our "right to free speech" among other things,
    so guess what? I going to use that right, here and now.

It seems to me that the people who want to spread democracy abroad THE MOST,
    are the ones that toletate it THE LEAST on our own soil!!!!!

Free speech right up until I don't agree with it... SHUT UP!!!

Why is that?

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE , well said.

crager34, I find your post a bit distasteful, but I'm glad you BOTH could find a place to do your politicing!

How bout that?
    I took sides!
    I took a stand!

Isn't that what the vets did as well?
    Yes, only they laid their life on the line! It's different. But the intent is the same. Conviction in what you believe to be right!

Happy Veteran's Day to all vets! The day is yours!

And to my Dad:
    Walter M. Segovis
    Served one year aboard a liberty ship in the Merchant Marines, WWII
    3" Gun Crew

Thanks Dad!!
    Sold the VX 11-21-07. It was fun while I had it!
    Thanks for all the help.

Thank your dad for all of us. This wouldn't be possible at all if not for the "greatest generation".

Quote Originally Posted by MustangO3 View Post
    Well, allegedly the criterion for something being derogatory or offensive is not what you meant, but how it was interpreted by the receiving party. That being said, I found your comments rude, offensive and obviously from the position of someone who has no idea what they are talking about. However you are completely entitled to your opinion and I will continue to dedicate my life to ensuring you can freely express it. Again, you're welcome.
    Looking at your posts this seems to be a trend for you. I am glad you can freely express yourself here, but man it’s just a car forum.
    Ok, If this is just a car forum then how appropriate is it to be thanking veterans in here? With all due respect to the vehicross veterans who frequent this forum,Veterans nationwide who own a vehicross must be in about the .000001 percentile. So wouldn't it be more appropriate to go to a vet's hospital, look them in the eyes, shake hands (if possible) and thank them for their service personally?
    I think it is rather effortless to punch in "thanks" into a keyboard, or slap a yellow ribbon magnet on your car.I know it is a good way to get kudos with the good old boys in here, but there are only a small percentage of Vet's here.Take your message to your target audience.Walk into a vet's hospital, empty some colostomy bags,help a newly limbless vet onto his new titanium legs. Take some newly fatherless war orphans out to a ball game, or out for some apple pie.
    Thanking vets in here is nice, but it is like me thanking the NYFD for their bravery on September 11 on a Los Angeles custom lowrider website. Ok everybody...let the slamming begin.....
    Last edited by HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE : 11/11/2007 at 02:48 PM