Thread: sad to see go

sad to see go

well guys the time came when i had to sell my VX. The car was just turning out to be impratical, i needed four doors, i needed access to rear seats, i needed more room to haul things, and something bigger to tow the family boat. I decided on this (always wanted one) i know reliability isnt the greatest but i got an extended warrenty that should cover most. Nothing like the VX at all (I CAN ACTUALLY SEE WHEN BACKING UP!!!)....well im still in the 4x4 and i know the vx went to a good home...hopefully one day i will own another....the VX was a great car

hey man sad to see u had to sell it... i thought that was yours i saw on craigslist a couple of times... did you trade it in or did you end up finding a buyer?

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

What did you get? All I see are red X's for your pics...
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

hey ya ELT that was mine on craigslist i actually got quite a few calls on it at lease one a day....alot of trades were proposed as well as a lot of low-ballers...i finnally sold it to someone who was in love with it as much as i was.....i bought a 2001 land rover discovery sd7 pictures here...http://public.fotki.com/offroaddiscoii/land-rover/