Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Interesting topic

Interesting topic

I got this email chain letter the other day & thought it interesting enough to share.

"URINE TEST...........

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ***, doing drugs, while I work... Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ?????"

Talking

Yeah I have been seeing that particular email ecer since Al Gore invented the Internet. I would say God Bless him but we know Democrats do not believe in God even fine enviromentalists with $3000 a month electric bills like him.

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Politics and Religion !! Dont start that again!!!! :winkp: :winkr: :winkg:
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Here we go! Yaaaaa!

The problem is that you have to take a piss test in order to work in the first place.
    I did it once, roughly 15 years ago and never again.

Right now, the terms of one of my clearances states that they can do a drug test any time they have reason to be suspicious (not probably cause, just whenever they feel like it). I signed the paper that said they could, but the terms were if they ask for it, I'll give up my clearance before I'll give up my piss.

While the issue with a clearance is how easily a person can be 'leveraged' rather than just simply micromanaging the citizenry's private lives - I think the general case of piss tests have gone so far overboard that I've taken the opposite approach and deny them unilaterally because I can.

And for those about to argue for piss tests for 'safety' reasons - ignoring all the white-collar workers where there is no immediate threat to safety - anyone serious about safety would do competency testing, the modern equivalent of touch your nose and walk a straight line because there are plenty of reasons a person can be unsafe but still drug-free. And I think this is inline with the original chain-mail, those on welfare certainly aren't safety risks any more than a housewife is.

The solution...

Tom Sizemore, that actor who can't seem to get his act together used this device, and was busted but remarked it had worked a few times previously, Check the website and check out the pics!

www.thewhizzinator.com/

Quote Originally Posted by circmand
    Yeah I have been seeing that particular email ecer since Al Gore invented the Internet. I would say God Bless him but we know Democrats do not believe in God even fine enviromentalists with $3000 a month electric bills like him.
    My X-girlfriends dad actually invented the internet,more than Gore for sure, true story, and very interesting..........

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/...-08/ff_jimgray

Yeah I have been seeing that particular email ecer since Al Gore invented the Internet.
    http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

fine enviromentalists with $3000 a month electric bills like him.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/gorehome.asp

If you want to hear something that will piss you off even more- no pun intended

During my short hiatus in South Jersey aka. Florida , I actually HAD TO PAY FOR MY OWN URINALYSIS!!! The company stated that they had so many people NOT pass that they were now billing people. I replied that I would wager that, compared to myself, none of their other candidates, talked, dressed, were as qualified, or presented themselves with a professional demeanor. I still cannot fathom why out of those 8 months, I was able to gain employment for only 2 of those months! The fact that anyone fights to stay there to earn such a petty amount of income in an area with a mind boggling cost of living is beyond me. Not only that, when I went to the lab, they stated that if I could not piss, I would have to wait in their lobby for 3 hours until I did without leaving, or I would still be charged. ;eekg; I then informed them that if I didnt piss in their cup, they weren't providing me with a service, and they would be violating the law. :bgwg: The look on that wrinkled, tattooed, airheaded beach bum was priceless. They dont get many indepenent thinkers down there, I suppose. I told them the military didnt even ignore my rights as much as their place. Even as a serviceman, someone was so close watching you piss, they should just as well hold it for you so you could be more accurate with the cup. I hated doing that every single month- sometimes twice a month- of my time in, and it was always at about 3:00am and also included a building search of all of our rooms. Then, before we could continue to sleep, morning formation time! What an insult. I guess being a warrior and having honor is extinct. No Bushido i suppose. Maybe I go do hari kari.

The only reason I even performed the job related pee-pee deed down in the fuzzy orifice state was the fear of becoming another homeless tent dweller. 8 months of sheer hell. Worst mistake of my life- and I served "with a reknowned, but s$%^ treated rugged bunch" in the US Army with all of the other prisoners. How can people tolerate such crap? Needless to say, the meager stipent i did earn during those two months paid for me to get the hell out of there. And needless to say, I will NEVER pay for, OR perform any type of random screening again. If it becomes worse than what is occuring today, my *** will surely be on some beach in Thailand for the rest of my life smoking some thai stick just to snub the critics. Thats only because the Foreign Legion doesnt allowed married personnel to join.

Oh yeah, several years ago I also had to perform a breathalyzer test as well as a pee-pee test. I asked them why- they said to see if I had interviewed drunk. :wtfr: Maybe they should go perform hari kari as anyone that might mistakenly hire some drunk interviewer- I would question how the interviewer somehow gained employment there in the first place Its the famous chicken or the egg deal again...

Hey Wyrrej

From your own source Al Gores Quote "I took the initiative in creating the internet" Snopes may say the rumor about him claiming this is wrong but that is word for word right out of the quote you posted. Maybe read what you are posting next time. As for the other claim well I was wrong $30000 paid for utilities in 2006 that is only $2500 a month. Boy what a energy miser.

I dont want to create a political buzz, but please go easy on Gore since he actually has a few functioning brain cells, and has the ability to think about more than himself, unlike our wonderful current leader. Ill take a Tennessee two timer anyday over a wanna be Texan two timing backstabber. At least he has the intelligence to pronounce the word "nucular", and actually performed in an enviromental movie- with great skill I might add, The only movie Bush could ever sucessfully act in would be 'Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat that dropped his dumbass off at the SPCA' nor did he have to cry in public because he is a washed up drunkard unlike someone else I know of...

Im not crazy about Gore, but sometimes you just have to deal with the greater of two dumbasses, and lets face it- a chimpanzee in office would be an improvement at this point, right? Hell, at this point Quayle is starting to look like an improvement. A toddler that cant spell potatoes, or another idiot that has "nucular" in his thoughts- Which do you think scares the hell out of me? :sighg: How much does it cost to purchase a degree these days? lol Im surprised we havent nuked Mexico by now because of all the aggression with "tourists" infiltrating US companies and acting as siestas- i mean sleepers in US companies and taking jobs. lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololol

From your own source Al Gores Quote "I took the initiative in creating the internet" Snopes may say the rumor about him claiming this is wrong but that is word for word right out of the quote you posted. Maybe read what you are posting next time. As for the other claim well I was wrong $30000 paid for utilities in 2006 that is only $2500 a month. Boy what a energy miser.
    Dаmи! You've got some of the best selective reading skills I have ever seen!
    Very impressive dude.

Talking

I was going to copy and paste the whole quote but it would not allow me to and I am too lazy to flip back and forth to retyp the whole thing. But the following sentence stated that he also had a lot of other initiatives. Their was no clarifying his statement so it was not taken out of context. Hey I admit when I am wrong I admitted Al Gores utilities were only $2500 didn't I.

Their was no clarifying his statement so it was not taken out of context.
    Rrrright! The part about Vint Cerf supporting him is just meaningless, eh? Tell you what, since you are so knowledgable about this topic, how about you go and add your two cents to the wikipedia page for it and clear it all up for the rest of us?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore...and_technology

After all, wikipedia is the encyclopedia that anyone can edit. Your insight is clearly needed.

Hey I admit when I am wrong I admitted Al Gores utilities were only $2500 didn't I.
    When you start paying a 20% premium for renewable energy then you might have some standing.

Talking

Well I do not have the millions of dollars Al Gore has that his family made farming Tobacco to pay for renewable resources, so what I guess conservation does not count? I personally keep my AC setting no lower than 80 degrees here in Texas. Wikipedia is a joke as Stephen Colbert clearly showed. As for Vint Cerf supporting him I have to confess my ignorance here never heard of it. It wouldn't be some Democratic or Liberal organization would it. You can find groups out there to support anyone if you look for them and their support does not mean anything barring their own altruistic nature being shown.