Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good deal on Rancho RS9000X Nine-Speed Shocks

Just purchased me a set, I'll probably feel like I'm in a new vehicle once these are on there!!!! and I hope they hurry, casue I'm a ruinin ma' tarrs!!!! anyone know of a good place to have these installed for not too darned expensive? In the Ft. Worth area that is!!!

thanks ya'll
    3C
    3C FORMERLY VX #1876
    www.triple-cs.com

How well do these compare to the ones that come with the calimini kit?

I just had my PV exhaust installed today and the next order of things is to lift it and slap on some bigger tires.

Anyone wish to compare?

thanks
    Live Free or DIE!

Well, today I received a drop-shipment from Arkansas for the front shocks - #RS99214. Still waiting on the rears and the remote control.

Today I received the rears (RS99215) and the control box, both were drop shipped, in seperate boxes, from SoCal. Now to find a place to install them. Yefim, any suggestions?

Hey. glad you got your full set! The only place I can recommend is Peter's Auto Center in Nashua. If you do go there, ask to speak to Mike Flaherty and tell him I said "hi". Mike has been awesome and I highly recommend their work. I had nothing but good expereince at their place. I don't know about any other places but you can shop around, see who gives you a decent price. Good luck! Let me know how do you like them once they are installed...

Question Remote Control

I recieved a call from Sam's Offroad Equipment today stating that because I dind't have a regular vehicle (what does that mean?) I needed to call Rancho myself to get the p/n's. I was going to do that to confirm the parts on this post, but I was on hold for 8 minutes... goodness.

Anyway, I'll trust your part numbers for my 99 VX and was just wondering about the RS99700 Remote Control. Is it necessary if I will only be offroading once a month? And I probably won't be doing any heavy class riding for a while. I'm willing to get out and adjust whatever as long as its not too technical, that word scares me!!!

Thanks
    -The Rave-
    North Carolina

Interesting, as Sam's just sent me both sets of shocks. They sent them in two different packages and they arrived about 2 days apart. Not sure why they are asking for the part numbers, but the ones they sent me were the exact numbers listed previously.

The adjustment is real easy, even once installed. It's just a little knob at the top of the shock that goes from 1 to 9. Literally that easy.

3C

'01, Dragon Mica Green NO MORE, 1393 SOLD
    Originally posted by Cptnmorgan
    The adjustment is real easy, even once installed. It's just a little knob at the top of the shock that goes from 1 to 9. Literally that easy.
    Very typical of adjustable shocks.

Lightbulb Dulce!!!!

That Means "Sweet" in Spanish. At least that's what I've been told! Thanks for the help