Thread: KUDOS to Tone

KUDOS to Tone

I wanted to take a moment to comment on Tone, which I'm sure most (if not all) of you know.

I purchased an HID kit from him not long ago. I received it quickly and answers to my questions were always just an email away. Recently I've had the passenger side no longer illuminate. Tone has been VERY fast in his responses to my questions of diagnostics and has been extremely helpful.

I remember once someone saying his prices are slightly inflated and that the same item can be obtained cheaper elsewhere. I must say that if this is the case...good... he deserves every penny. The very fast response (a few hours and same day in nearly all cases) and his knowledge on the products is just unheard of.

Just wanted to give a loud shout out and many props to Tone. Now if only I could get that kind of service on my more expensive toys....

THANKS TONE!!!!
    ---------

Ty

I second that

I just bought the green drop in air filter, and while I was on the site saw the turn signal mod kit. Since I have had that on my list for years to do I decided to get it as well. Tone got back to me the same day and suggested I just use the FREE instructions here:

http://www.vehicross.info/modules.ph...ewarticle&id=5

http://www.vehicross.info/modules.ph...warticle&id=18

He was quick to refund my money for the signal mod kit and give me the links above. He shipped the air filter directly to me as well. Great integrity and response.

For those who want to meet Tone up close and personal, and to help you with mods and whatever else you need for your VX, he will be at the Houston meet on 07/28. Please see the upcoming events link at the top of the home page or go to this link. I think there will be around 8 VXs that day, based on the attendance list. VXers from Houston and nearby areas (Dallas, Austin, Plano, etc.) are more than welcome...lets try to have a record attendance!

Tone: I will need your help to install the window tabs I just bought from SBC. My two power windows are tilting and slowing down. I wish I could buy more mods, but my home remodeling and college kids are taking all my money...
    Daniel