Thread: Alaskavx.. Kings HERE!!!

Alaskavx.. Kings HERE!!!

Kings are being caught everywhere.. @ over 35 already in Ship creek. Many nice ones at mouth of Deska and Susitna. When we going??????????
    I always take life with a grain of salt. Plus mashed potatoes and gravy!

Well they aren't in the Kenai quite yet. I was out at Ninilchick this weekend, not too much being caught, but I saw someone with a 30+ pounder on his back. About 3 weeks away from Kings in the Kenai, but that first and second weekend of July is when the big run normally comes through. This year I am going to get one over 90# but 60# is still cool

Did you order those tires yet?

EDIT: Hey I just got that PV muffler and will be installing it on Friday I believe, if ya wanted to check it out. I am also probobally installing the interceptor that I have had forever. The VX handelled excellent on the sandy beaches of Ninilchick compared to all my buddies rides including a lot of new trucks.
    Last edited by AlaskaVX : 05/27/2003 at 12:11 PM

yeh like to see it.. Some kings were caught in kenia.. Most jacks. Let me know like to see it.. Tires when Ed comes back from Australia. He's doing that baja out there for 3 weeks.

wait for me....

Talked to my buddy who was on the Kenai as we spoke- he was heading off on the Kasilof today. He said they have been starting to get busy just recently...Looks like I will be up there the last half of July staying in Soldatna once again- sans VX. but will be trying to beat my 55 pound best...

If you guys are going to be around, maybe a King-VX rendezvous would be in order?

-gruven
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    --Hunter S. Thompson

Keep in touch gruven we should definately get together while your up here. The earlier that you can get here the better the best weeks to be fishing is the first and mainly the second week of July, after that they start dying out pretty fast.

Hope to see ya here!