Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Permanent Fix for the plastic window tabs

Payment sent!!!

Rowhard: it is the link under the customer gallery (same page, is the last link that says VX)
    Daniel

Rowhard was drinking and was looking for my VX link under gallery's here....LOL
    Got your payment.......Thanks!
    Got four sets right now with the paint drying........will be sending yours out tomorrow.
    For everyone else you can order here
    www.streetboutiquecustoms.com
    Click on the VX link under MY customer gallery
    Tim

Done and DONE!

Payment sent. It'll be nice to have working windows again, in time for summer!!!

Thanks!
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

I can't find it . Are they gone or I will paypal you tommorow.
    But I want a set.
    THANKS STEVE

When you open up his site, the options are on the left side. You need to scroll down using the slider (not the correct term I am sure) next to the options and you will see it there.

Payment sent and thanks for working these up.

Quote Originally Posted by SBC
    When i made my first set i punched the mounting holes for Vertiacl Adjustments!!!! It didnt help the tilt problem at all..still tilts slightly!!!! Im working on a solution to the tilting but that will have nothing to do with the clips, the tilt has more to do with the play in the piece that connects to the cable !!! in my case anyways..............There will be holes for Horizontal Adjustments only.
    Tim
    Horizontal adjustment and "spacers" for the "play" is all the adjustments needed.
    I'm glad your addressing the horizontal problem.

OK I still cant see where to pay. Under custmer gallery is nothing but VISA and PAYPAL logo's. How am I missing it?
    THANKS STEVE

Look to the link after/underneath the gallery..keep scrolling down (don't click on the gallery link, it's under that link...) The name of the link is VX...Hopefully you will find it this time.

My only window problem is that it tilts forward when rasing the window. Does this fix that problem. I didnt see a clear answer.

The brackets should be a vast improvement on the tilting but I don't think it will cure all of your woes. Remember that you will still have glass sliding up a channel of rubber (under pressure). You will still need to perform regular lubrication or spread the channel to relieve the pressure. Hopefully I'll be able to swap out the passenger side rubber on mine with felt (I've already done the drivers side with great success) and take some pix next week.

Any of you who snikered and had unclean thoughts when you read this - shame on you. I was trying to be technical but laughed when I proof read it.

BTW, I'll be ordering a set too but I'm not in a rush for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385
    My only window problem is that it tilts forward when raising the window. Does this fix that problem. I didn't see a clear answer.
    I haven't found a cure for the Tilt (On Mine)by adjusting the brackets!!! The tilt in my glass is cause by to much play on the mounting bracket that is connected to the cable.......I made the Metal Clips to (replace) the plastic ones cause the plastic ones were braking! In Bulldoggies case adjusting the clips on his seemed to have cured his tilt problem...so i made horizontal notch's in the metal clips so you guys can play with the adjustments and there is enough metal to grind out if you would like to make vertical notch's as well.
    But like i said....adjusting the clips on mine did not cure the problem so when i get time i will look at the other part of the roller and come up with a fix.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ
    OK I still cant see where to pay. Under custmer gallery is nothing but VISA and PAYPAL logo's. How am I missing it?
    THANKS STEVE
    You may need to clear your cache if you visited my site before the new link was up!!!!! or here is a direct link to the VX page by itself
    www.streetboutiquecustoms.com/vx.htm

No, I wasn't looking in this gallery but the one for the home page for Street Boutique Custom.
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Thanks that link worked payment sent!
    STEVE

Got 8 sets made as of this evening......and 8 orders gonna be sent out tomorrow!!!!! Looks like no one is gonna be waiting on me to build these !!!
    Tim