Thread: now this is c r a z y ........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

now this is c r a z y ........

as i was driving back and forth helping my daughter move into her new house, we were driving a load back to the house, when this guy with a crotch rocket comes flyin by, then my daughter looks at me at the same time i look at her.

this guy is going 70 maybe more, down this highway with his legs at the side of his bike standing on the road........hes got wheels in his shoes!!! im sure these arent the same shoes you see kids wearing around. he is standing beside his bike with both hands on the handle bars, feet rolling along at 70 mph + and then he starts doing splits, with only one leg on the highway, and the other kicked out at 90 degrees.......and then he was gone.....his butt never was on the seat the whole time we could see him.

what is so crazyy is, this highway we were on isnt in that great of shape, with chuck holes, and cracks, and this guy wasnt wearing a helmet either............and are these shoes custom made, or is this the hip new thing???

go figure.......

david

Crazy? Maybe...

...STUPID? definately!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

VX : CLOSEST THING TO A CONCEPT CAR!

No special shoes required...

just a whole lot of nerve. Sometimes they attach metal to the bottom of thier shoes to throw sparks.

Feet dragging stunt.

I love extreme stunts, but hate that some of these idiots do it in traffic. Keep it to deserted roads, or a closed course. Goofs that don't give ALL riders a bad rep.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    I don't know that stunts like that are ALL bad...it's the kind of thing that gives "natural selection" the little boost it needs to get back in the game.

Stunting.....

Extremely popular these days. Do it all you want at airfields, vacant lots and in your driveway....NEVER do it on the streets.

I guess I'm just getting old and have seen too many riders/innocent bystanders hurt by that kind of crap. I could care less about the idiot on the bike....I'm concerned about bystanders and the relatives he will leave behind.

RIP: Bigtilla, JoJo, Tomster.

Ride smart, Wear gear.

Bim