Thread: I'm Leaving to Boot Camp guys, In 2 days.

Unhappy I'm Leaving to Boot Camp guys, In 2 days.

I leave the 28th of May on Monday to tampa for meps and then fly to philly on tuesday and then drive 1 1/2 hours to Cape May NJ for boot camp guys, and wont be online for 2 months, wish me luck bro's. hope u guys be safe and take care. U.S. Coast Guard here i come.

Whats the Point of Living, if You don't go BIG.....
    Turning My VX Into Rally VX

What Ever Floats your Boat!

Sorry, no disrespect meant, I just couldn't resist.

You're wife looks great, your rig looks cool, and you have parts on order,... You'll be ready to come home before you leave!
    Hang in there, do your best, God Bless, and hear from ya in a couple months!
    If you don't first THINK THINK, you could end up in deep DO DO!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Best of luck & congrats on your recent nuptuals young feller...I'm sure you'll do fine in basic.
    You'll be back with your Hunny & VX addiction before ya know it.

"...The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions,..."

Theodore Roosevelt.
    "Citizenship in a Republic,"
    Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910

Fair winds and following seas, my friend.
    DeepSilentComplete :coolr:

He postulated that cognitive simulacra might one day approximate component models of the psyche.

awesome, ill probably see you! i used to go run behind the coast guard recruits on their morning runs in cape may during vacations in high school.. was thinkin about going back this summer a few times... if u see a kaiser out there with a roof basket.. probably me so dont be afraid to wave and or jump out in front of me (i promise ill try to stop) also kinda funny... i live seriously 5 minutes from the philly airport

good luck buddy
    Last edited by etlsport : 05/26/2007 at 10:35 AM

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

ALLLRIGHT!! Go to it Coastie!! Boot Camp is not the Coast Guard, so stick to it and once you get out... you will have a blast. Go the Seaman route so your above deck and you get to see the water. Try and get a 265 cutter out of Florida (Key West maybe) as sailing the Caribbean is a blast (stay away from Buoy Tenders....dirty work. When you get out... I'm gonna hit you up for some USCG SCHWAG!!!!

Have a great time and thanks for volunteering!!!

(X Coastie - SK3 from 84-88)

Good Luck and be careful. When the going gets tough..... you know what to do.
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Goood Luck!!! We'll be here when you get back!!
    Scott / moncha.com

Well guys off I go tomorrow morning to tampa, i might me able to still get on, but on tuesday, its all over 4 two months. if i dont get to talk to u guys anymore, u guys be safe and be carefule. oh and by the way, i had to drop my VX at my father in laws house, cuz he is going to finish up doing a couple off things while i'm gone, man it was hard to let my keys go of my hands ,well talk to u guys in 2 months if i don't get a change to talk before tuesday, Ciao all, and Boot Camp here i come .

And by the way, Thank You all for the support, it means alot to me, Thank You guys or gals again, .
    Last edited by CoastieCosta567 : 05/27/2007 at 07:52 PM

Quote Originally Posted by etlsport
    if u see a kaiser out there with a roof basket.. probably me so dont be afraid to wave and or jump out in front of me (i promise ill try to stop) also kinda funny... i live seriously 5 minutes from the philly airport

good luck buddy
    Coastie, don't jump in front of this guy - he has a history of accidents... if you see a Ford Explorer at any time you do see etlsport's VX - RUN THE OTHER WAY!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Just don't smile. You walk around smiling, and they figure they screwed up somewhere, and they're going out of their way to rectify the situation. Look angry... all the time...they'll figure they are doing just fine, and leave you alone

Well this is officaly my last message here, i'm in meps right now and i won't be online till 2 months from now. u guys take care and talk to u all later, tomorrow is the big day and need a rest, thanks again guys, .