Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the butter incident

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.

the butter incident

i'll post more later. others feel free to post pix and/or sound bites. ha!

-biju.
    Last edited by biju : 05/23/2007 at 10:59 AM

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.

Omg

LMAO That is classic.
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

I was expecting a pic of you, some sailors, a shower, a stick of butter...

...oh, nevermind! Glad I was wrong.
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

WTF. What is this about using butter for a fresh coat of wax?

I good coat of butter will help you slip through some of the more narrow canyon trails. I've seen un-buttered VXs get stuck between boulders, where a nice, greasy VX would have eased right past.

Hence Isuzu America's popular marketing line:

"Vehicross: I Can't Believe It's Not Buttered!"
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Biju was 'leaking' butter! The knife puts a whole new twist on it though....
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

I have no idea whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete
    I was expecting a pic of you, some sailors, a shower, a stick of butter...
    Sorry to disappoint you, Billy. I'll remember that come your birthday!

-biju

Quote Originally Posted by creeg

Here is it explain on another post

Quote Originally Posted by Dumke52
    After going up entrance to Elephant hill we had to call a stop because sevral people thought biju aka. BUTTERS was leaking gas. Bottomed out or what have you. After further investigation some thougth it was speaker fluid. (I dunno just what I heard someone shout out.) Well The culprit was busted little butter containers. Kinda liek the ones you get from Grandy's. Now why he was hording them back there we may never know.

he claims he used it for a fresh coat of Wax.

it was about the funniest moment and a memorable one I will never forget. So glad I was there to witness it.

May have been one of those you had to been there

Quote Originally Posted by creeg
    LMFAO! So funny...

On elephant hill - towards the beginning of the trail - Gill and a few others notice some fluid leaking generously out of the rear of my VX. The fluid was leaking under the rear door cladding and down onto the gas tank cover, etc.

I jump out of the vx in a sheer panic ready to tell everyone to clear out as I kept hearing, "You have gas leaking from the back of your VX". The Dude blurts out, "It's amp fluid". Another follows from someone else, "It's speaker fluid". Confused and scared as hell I open the rear where I'm keeping all my equip for the day: wrenches, fire extinguisher, tow strap, oil.... GOT IT! It must be my quart of Royal Purple leaking!!! Inspect the quart... nope. Not it. I proceed to pull out everything stuffed away in the rear door to seek the culprit.

F#ck. You guessed it. It's butter. And it's melting down the inside of my rear door faster than you can say, well, 'butter'. Leaking all the way down, out drain holes, and onto the outside of my VX.

Mind you, now that the fear of it being gas clears the air - Gill's buddy yells out, "Hahahha... BUTTERS!" Dub followed by repeating. Next VX'er, Next VX'er, and so on.... until I had to endure the nickname the rest of the trip. I figure, no problem. I can handle it.

However, now the EVEN MORE embarassing part. Why did you have butter in your VX, biju? I have no idea. No REAL explanation that had any credible sense to it. Truth is, while packing lunch I ended up stuffing 10 - 14 small travel size containers of MARGARINE up on the small metal tray in our rear doors (just below where the rear half-moon attaches.) NOT THINKING AT ALL ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE ARE IN A HOT HOT DESERT and they needed to be IN the cooler! *sigh.

A few hours later they do what butter does best in the heat. they melted, and exploded open from the heat causing the 'incident'.

I'll have to buy a new rear door from merlin now. you all know i can't have melted butter in the crevasses of my rear door I can't clean!!

enjoy.

-beeej.

p.s. - somebody has pictures of me holding the bag of melted butter cups as I tried to clean the rear door. I think there's also a sound bite floating around out there... tooo freaking funny. good times. good times....

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    I'll have to buy a new rear door from merlin now. you all know i can't have melted butter in the crevasses of my rear door I can't clean!!

Ewwwww, that sounds NASTY!!

Quote Originally Posted by VX crazy

Ewwwww, that sounds NASTY!!
    I smell another t-shirt in the works?

-biju.

I thought for sure the nickname came from the culmination of your screen name and the fact you own a yellow VX!

"Butters... huhuh... that's me..."

You are doomed to this for awhile, I'm afraid!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Man that is hilarious.
    Wish I was there to witness that.
    Why did have all those butters on your cargo?

Quote Originally Posted by biju
    p.s. - somebody has pictures of me holding the bag of melted butter cups as I tried to clean the rear door. I think there's also a sound bite floating around out there... tooo freaking funny. good times. good times....

here ya goo Butters

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask

And last but not least:
    BUTTERS!

Bart

Also I am the one with the sound clip. you were trying to make it up and obsticle and ray said "come on butters" *a pause* then you said "ITS MARGARINE"

since was on my camera sound quality not very well so I am going to have a friend help me with sound and take sound bit from video and up it so you can hear it.