Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Moab ZuZoo Photos

My favorite photo is the one where all the VX's make a V on the trail. I bet that would look cool from the air.

Sorry to hear someone might have hurt their VX though. I am anxious to hear what happened now.

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.

wait no more!

k. i've obtained exclusive foto's from the VX paparazzi surrounding the carnage incident at the non-existent moab zuzoo x!

temp: 90 degrees
    time: 1ish
    place: hells revenge/gate trail
    peeps: vx cult followers

ok. ok. enough is enough....................... here ya go!

Ldub ended up crushing his mirror, and it snapped off sans some wires. Some body damage too. But the worst (smirk) was the hotwheels VX he had in his fuzzy hole compartment. It fell out as he was tipping over, and got wedged in between the VX and the 'bathtub' wall. His hotwheels VX is smooshed. All in all it was tough for us to watch unfold before our eyes, but I'm sure even more so for dub to endure. However, he came through it with flying colors! Got back up on the trail, and continued on... Later that evening we got fooobared to help in the reminiscing of the event. By night's end the story had the VX exploding in flames, with Ldub barely escaping with his life!!! funny stuff, from a not so funny situation.

The party was at the FJ's casa that night, where we drank from LEG 01 VX's margarita machine (the 'margarator'?), drank Jägermeister and beer - and had a blast. Everyone was there with smiles on, and partied into the night (until we got shut down by management. ha!)

Some more pix of the day's events:

i ran the entrance to hell's gate in the proton with the assist of tone. mshardeman ran shotgun. after getting down, i drove up to the exit - but backed out of it with my tail between my legs. without any real experienced spotters with the exit (and some discussion with mark, tom and tone) we decided it was probably best not to...

one day. one day tho....

today some went with the zuzoo.org clan to watch some of the larger rigs play. others went to fins-n-things. me? i didn't wake up (drunk mind you) until 11:15am - so i missed out on all the reindeer games today.

tomorrow, rumor has it we'll run yet another trail, but nothing's picked out yet.

Oh, and as for who's leading the trails? Tom lead Elephant hill. since then Jay dunford's had some action, kenny's had some lead time, as well as a few others i believe.... it's been great!

stay tunned!

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.

Thanks for the update, Biju. I wish I was there to see Ldub in his "fix". Does anyone have video of the incident?

I really wish I could have been there for the hard drinking too. Alas, next year perhaps. And speaking of drinking, I took down an icey cold Easy Street today after work, thanks to you.

Cheers - Bart

Ah, the words on the hood... Didn't fool me a bit (O.K. so I wasn't even close)

Poor Ldub Brings a whole new meaning to "HEADS UP"
    Get that guy a HardHat before he cracks his SKULL!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE PICTURES!!!
    I'm looking at these Pics and really enjoying ALL of them. It's almost like I'm actually there (for a few seconds at least). Thanks for all the fun so far, stay safe, and watch out for that stuff that keeps ya sawing logs till 11:00am!!! (You drove to far to missout on part of the day)
    If you don't first THINK THINK, you could end up in deep DO DO!

Well I guessed that one! Poor Dub; with the luck he has had lately he needs an exo-skeleton to go with that skull on his VX!
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Dub was way off the line....but hey, chicks dig battle scars! A little super glue and duct tape and all will be good!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

The bad thing is, that was his good side! He should have put in on the other side.

Oh no! Sorry that happened. I will probably never be that brave with mine. I parked way out in the far end of the Walmart parking lot today because Walmart is where I returned to my Rodeo and found damage from other cars at least two different times.
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I do the same thing and my wife things I am nuts.

I'm sure Ldub will bounce back!

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by TexVx
    Oh no! Sorry that happened. I will probably never be that brave with mine. I parked way out in the far end of the Walmart parking lot today because Walmart is where I returned to my Rodeo and found damage from other cars at least two different times.

I am supposed to be in Moab this year and make my video, but too much things to do this year. See you on the next MOAB ZuZu.
    Vlad.
    www.4x4wire.com

ZuZoo won't be ZuZoo without your video Vlad! Hopefully someone will step up to the plate and fill the void! I wasn't able to make it this year either but WILL be there next year ready to do some wheeling!

P.S.
    Someone tell all those with heads and limbs hanging out the vehicle on the trail to keep 'em in the VX so we don't read about someone getting injured!

Thumbs up

I have quite a bit of video from Elephant Hill. I will hopefully have a little DVD put together in a week or so. I captured all the footage last night so all I need to do is edit it down to something around 1.5-2 hours.

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete
    ZuZoo won't be ZuZoo without your video Vlad! Hopefully someone will step up to the plate and fill the void! I wasn't able to make it this year either but WILL be there next year ready to do some wheeling!

Thumbs up SO sad to be back in vegas =(

I want to push rewind. go back and do it all over again just as we did. I miss all of you terribly!!!! I am counting the days til next year! hugs and kisses for everyone! And for those who are too chicken to go...This was my first time ever!!! out offroading. I was nervous, but did the same trails as everyone and with Gill (the greatest spotter in the world) at my side, holding my hand...I made it thru without a scratch!!! So you better be going next year!!! Once again, I miss you all!!! XOXO
    Cece (chi-chi as Ldub says....)

Great Time!

I just made it back to Dallas from Moab. I'm already a little bumed because I had such a great time and now it's over. There's always next year! For those that couldn't go, start planning now. You will have a blast!

It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. The VX community is made up of a lot of great people, and I'm proud to be part of the group.

Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"