Thread: Alternative emblem style

Alternative emblem style

Just an idea I've been kicking around based on another interest of mine. This is a preliminary design attempt, so it's pretty rough. Haven't decided what medium I'd like (although something like autox-racers' titanium look would be cool), so for now I'm just keeping it on File.

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    http://www.xoxide.com/ hmm.... nice similarity! :P
    ~ ~ ~
    Van Eyes - slightly trimmed, Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA head lamps, Red (port) & green (starboard) 5 LED 'headlight horn' lights, PIAA silicone windshield wipers, K&N Filtercharger (in stock air box), MacNeil WeatherFlectors, Assorted cargo nets from previous vehicles, Optima red-top battery, Transmission Interceptor, 20 LED 'light tower' turn signals & brake lights, 18W PIAA W2 running lights, Trooper skid plates, Black Luverne step bars w/Tone's custom brackets

While that Sunbeam Samurai Case is pretty cool (looks sort of like a Transformer), this is more what I had in mind.

http://imagesource.allposters.com/im.../10048152A.jpg

Cool. I got it! I knew was X-files related right off. Course I was an X-files junkie back when it was new and all. I've been thinking about vanity plates and wondering if I want VX-FILE, But I think the fact that I can't ad one more letter by Texas laws, then I won't do it. Dunno why but I really would want an S on the end. Keep working on that design till you get it like you want. I think it will be really cool.
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by TexVeX
    Cool. I got it! I knew was X-files related right off...
    Maybe putting the number "5" on the end would be a close enough substitution for people to make the initial connection? VX-FILE5

Right now I'm just deciding on the relative sizes of the two different images. It looks pretty close right now, but I'm sure a bit of tweeking is still needed till I'll be satisfied. Once that's decided, my brother has connections for getting vinyl decals made for window placement. Still very much in the preliminary stages now though.

If your gonna sell them, I might want one. Can't do the #5 on the end of my plates though. I only get 6 letters or numbers and two spaces for either dashes, periods or the Texas shape.