Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Clear SIDE lenses Group Buy

yeah no problem, sorry about that, didn't mean to do that. so how long will it take for those top corner lenes to go on progress and how much will it come out to? and also how will we pay for them when the time comes that they are erady to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by cyronman
    That looks pretty nice.
    Can you PM me more details so as to not lead this thread off-topic?
    Thx.
    OR you could just start a NEW thread, because I'm sure that many of us would love to hear about your technique!
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

Count me in for 2 sets of clears. Still skeptical....
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

I'm in if they look nice and don't fall apart. I feel ya Worm.

I'm definitely in for a set. Undecided about to tint or not to tint. Photochop, anyone?
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

I'm in for cleared to...also mentioned earlier has anyone persued new tailights, i would love a euro look with no amber

One pair of smoked please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrk
    I'm in if they look nice and don't fall apart. I feel ya Worm.
    Hey, I sort of assumed that at $50, they wouldn't fall apart.

Add my name to the list of people who don't want these to fall apart. I also agree that they have to look nice.

Aside from those two points, I'm still in for the two sets: one clear and one tinted.

WOW
    that's roughly 30 orders already. I will let this thread fill up a little more tonight, hopefully, and forward it to Klearz tonight to see what they have to say tomorrow.
    Trust me guys, no one would HATE for this to not happen more than me, now that there is a possibility and anticipation. It would flat out SucK and I'd feel pretty bad for starting such a buzz.
    Keep your fingers crossed...

Cy

BTW- Is there ANYONE that could lend, or know where to find a pair of ambers to send in for the molds??? The sooner we get those off to them the more serious we look AND the better/earlier of an estimate we get AND
    the sooner production could start.
    Should I start a new thread just for this?

Quote Originally Posted by cyronman
    WOW
    that's roughly 30 orders already. I will let this thread fill up a little more tonight, hopefully, and forward it to Klearz tonight to see what they have to say tomorrow.
    Trust me guys, no one would HATE for this to not happen more than me, now that there is a possibility and anticipation. It would flat out SucK and I'd feel pretty bad for starting such a buzz.
    Keep your fingers crossed...

Cy

BTW- Is there ANYONE that could lend, or know where to find a pair of ambers to send in for the molds??? The sooner we get those off to them the more serious we look AND the better/earlier of an estimate we get AND
    the sooner production could start.
    Should I start a new thread just for this?
    I wouldnt hold it against you if it didnt work out. I know its a chance, and things sometimes dont work out. BUT LETS BE POSITIVE, EVERYONE THINK POSITIVE.

I too would be in for some clears, although price is a factor. $50ish seems do-able.
    "You can live your life in a thousand ways,
    but it all comes down to that single day,
    when you realize what you regret,
    but you cant relaim and you cant forget."
    ----Trans Siberian Orchestra

For $50 I would actually buy 2 pair, so I have a back up in case one breaks or I win the lotto and buy a 2nd VX

So, add another to the order, thats 2 pair for me.

Bart

im so broke....i hate you but im in for a pair. if no one has an extra pair i guess ill send my pair in.

Quote Originally Posted by MZ-N10
    if no one has an extra pair i guess ill send my pair in.
    (COLLECTIVE) Thank You,
    it looks like you're the first to step up and offer, so expect me to keep you in mind and ask you when it's time.

When ClearConers.com did the prototype on mine I had sent Mike my stock marker and turn signals - drove around without them hooked up for a good month.