Quote Originally Posted by tomdietrying
Locomigo,
If you are going to be at Natural Bridges on Monday, you might want to 4x4 Hotel Rock Indian Ruins with a couple of us and drive to Canyonlands N.P. the next day (Tuesday) for Elephant Hill. Let me know if you might be interested.
Peace.
Tom
Tom, thanks for the offer.
Unfortunately, I think that I will not be able to meet up with you that day. Here is why: a group of us are meeting up Sunday morning to run Hole in the Rock, we will get to the end of the trail @ Gray Mesa overlooking Lake Powell that evening to set up camp and return out the next day (Monday).

It is my hope that I will have enough time on Monday afternoon/evening to explore Natural Bridges and set up camp. Those trails/areas seem really cool and I would love to meet up with that, but I just dont see that I wil have enough time.

Where are you departing from Tuesday morning and what time?

Ive got a couple buddies that will be in Moab during the weekend and are coming down to meet up with us on Tuesday to run the trail, so we could have a decent turn out there. At this time, I have potential of 7 rigs (2 from Moab, and 5 of us running Hole in the Rock).

Thanks for the info though, it is appreciated. If we can make it work out, I will let you know.