View Poll Results: Colorado to Moab ZuZoo X Convoy

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll make the convoy!

14 82.35%
  • I'll make it to ZuZoo X, but not the convoy.

3 17.65%

Thread: Colorado to Moab ZuZoo X Convoy : 2007!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Thanks for all the help and support!!!

I feel so...MOTIVATED! Heck yes!!! I am excited! i can use a getaway...and the VX run sounds cool too! I just might have to go to that too!!! Yippy Skippy!!! I just need you all to hold my hand along the way and I think I might make it out without changing my diaper... Thanks ya'll!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by VXIRONwoMAN
    I think I might make it out without changing my diaper... Thanks ya'll!
    Ummm...that depends...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist...you're in good hands, last year was my first time, but I wasn't too freaked out, since I've been riding bikes off road since I was 8 or 9 yrs. old. OK, I was kinda freaked out by the first couple of obstacles , but after you see what one of these little trucks can do, that feeling subsides.
    I know Wyld Weasel was a little apprehensive at first, and rightfully so...it was her first time off road AND she was sportin' a fresh paint job...two very good reasons.
    She came through without a scratch...as mentioned earlier, everyone is very helpful.
    The wheeling is what I went to ZuZoo for last year, the comraderie & good fellowship I experienced is the main draw for me this year, the wheeling is a close second.
    It's almost as if you're getting together with old friends you haven't seen for a long time...or family, that you actually want to see.
    There is no way to put the experience into words, but if you run across Vlad's "road to nowhere" video, it's a pretty good thumbnail sketch of the ZuZoo experience.

Question Specific times/days yet?

Okay...can we have an update on dates, times and places?

It would be great if the first post in this thread could be edited with the "TBD" times filled in!

I was planning a drive out through the Utah desert in May anyway, so if I can schedule it properly I WOULD like to get to Moab and ZuZoo.
    OEM roof rack, Thule Xpedition 696 rack, Rancho RS9000 shocks, OME 913 coil springs, 3" lift, American Racing Teflon Chambers wheels, Yokohama Geolandar HT/S G051 tires (275/70/16), Energy Suspension greaseable bushings, steel-braided Kevlar-reinforced brake lines, WeatherTech wind deflectors, Malibu 18w driving lights, Plasma SuperWhite 100w headlights, NGK Iridium plugs, K&N drop-in air filter, Optima Red Top, Psychos2 rear-door subwoofer enclosure w/CDT Audio 10" sub, Blaupunkt subwoofer amp, iPod Video 80GB, Kenwood KVT-617 DVD head unit w/7" motorized touch-screen, Kenwood GPS HD navigation module, Kenwood iPod adapter, Kenwood back-up camera, Sirius radio, Flowmaster Extreme Off-Road muffler (black diamond-plate steel) w/ carbon fiber tip, Ford Taurus OEM cup-holder/coin tray (single-DIN/lower bay), personalized license plate "ORBITAL", 3M window tint, debadged, removed rear seat, custom 'radiation symbol' side magnetic signs, VX Concepts front skid plate

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.
    ...I guess that request is aimed at me.. ha!

I'll update that meow. I mean, now.

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.