View Poll Results: Colorado to Moab ZuZoo X Convoy

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll make the convoy!

14 82.35%
  • I'll make it to ZuZoo X, but not the convoy.

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado to Moab ZuZoo X Convoy : 2007!

There, there, Dub....let's not be too hasty.

If you don't join the convoy, the world will end. I asked God, and he told me so. There's no such thing as a Dubless convoy, and I'll be offended if you don't try some delicious Grand Junction grubbins.

You in???

Well being this will be my 1st go @ it I do believe I will be there. Will be prolly all stock but got buddy I conned him into going course maybe only able to do VX only run but all good. Anyways how does it work. I mean Yeah you go form one place to other to other but are there going to be certain days u have to be @ certain place. ALso vx only is 1st day being monday correct?

It was moab or sturgis but since sturgis fell through well you know how it goes
    "It's not sexual harassment, I am just building up your tolerence"-Dumke

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimati
    There, there, Dub....let's not be too hasty.

If you don't join the convoy, the world will end. I asked God, and he told me so. There's no such thing as a Dubless convoy, and I'll be offended if you don't try some delicious Grand Junction grubbins.

You in???
    Dang, my earlier post isn't NEARLY as funny in the sober morning light as it was last night...guess I forgot the appropriately placed smilies. ...

I'm in Bimski, but only cause God sez ...& the end of the world is something I don't want on my conscience.

See ya on the trail...
    Last edited by Ldub : 01/19/2007 at 06:33 AM Reason: spellin'

VX Adopted Out. 2005 BMW 325CI & 2006 4Runner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumke52
    Well being this will be my 1st go @ it I do believe I will be there. Will be prolly all stock but got buddy I conned him into going course maybe only able to do VX only run but all good. Anyways how does it work. I mean Yeah you go form one place to other to other but are there going to be certain days u have to be @ certain place. ALso vx only is 1st day being monday correct?

It would be nice to meet you and have you join! No worries on stock. My first Zu I was mostly stock and did fine. Others have too.

I *think* the VX Run (no longer 'only') will be on a Tuesday - so the convoy would be the day prior. I'm sure more details will be provided by others on this as I'm kind of in the dark myself.

-biju.

He lingers -- happily -- in a new hybrid state of semi-hormonal adolescence and responsible self-reliance.

When the time comes, there will be a sign up site posted where you can sign up for which trail you would like to run on whatever day.
    Trails are rated as to difficulty, so you can pick & choose according to experience / equipment.
    The "trail buddy" in front of you most likely has a tow strap, & you should too, just in case. Also, a full size spare.

I've been to Sturgis a couple times, & in my opinion, you made the right choice x1000...but that's just me...I've come to a point in life where huge crowds, or even shopping malls,...well, lets just say I'm well on my way to becoming a hermit.

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    i went last year for my first time with BALD BALD tires with no lift and i was able to do everything everyone else was doing...
    COUNT ME IN!!!!! by the way
    however, i will be following the convoy in my integra this year...if anyone wouldn't mind also, im gonna need a VX to ride in mine is out of commission for a while..
    any takers for a co rider? ill take lots of pics of ya

Well I am 28 have alot to do b4 I go. I am not a fan of huge crowds and I know sturgis can be annoying and prolly will be for me but @ least want to go once. But moab is gonan come 1st since I finally own a vx. Ok well I will have a full size/strap b4 moab. (some reason that didnt sound right) O well anyways anyoen know what dates it will be it seems to change here and there and last time i tried to goto moab site wouldnt let me in page failed. maybe its where I am pulling it up from. I will be only going on vx only run I know i will regret it but friend taht is going with cant take that muc time off. So I am trying to get days it will be... if known

anyoen know what dates it will be it seems to change here and there and last time i tried to goto moab site wouldnt let me in page failed.
    Dumke: My *best guess* is Zu will be May 16th - 20th. The VX Run will *most likely* be May 15th, the day before the start of Zu. Thus, the convoy will probably take place on May 14th. I was confident enough in those dates to make my reservations this week, but by no means are those in stone (I'm just guessing from the previous two Zu's I've been to).

I hope that helps some. Take care.

-biju.

I did hear rumors about the event being in March.. I hope not!

I'll be palnning to go... Just gotta see what's going on when it comes..

P.S... Threw in a poll at the request of Biju.. Make sure to check it out.
    Scott / moncha.com

haha.. i like that not going to moab isnt even an option

"Engineers believe if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

Makes it less of a chance to come up with an excuse!

oh im with ya! moab or bust! im tryin to figure out how realistic it is to make that trek!

Quote Originally Posted by Moncha
    I did hear rumors about the event being in March.. I hope not!
    DEAR JEEBUS! I hope not too. Everybody pray/meditate/sacrifice/channel/hope this isn't so!

-beeej.

Not like it freakin' matters but...

Uncl Ldub sez :

March= BAD !...for military personnel & bands. (no offence to either)

April= BETTER...but still not so good.

May= BOMB...As it should be. Zuzoo planetz in perfect alignment.

All the ZuZoo brass hang out on the 4x4 wire. They are still inicating they will be there the Wen. before the 3rd weekend in May!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)