Thread: Rear Ended

Rear Ended

I was on my way to the eye doctor the other day having lense implants in my eyes. I can see again. Lense implants are the way to go. I was deciding on wheather to take the 99 Amigo or the 2000 VX. Well I took the Amigo. On my way to the doctor, wham!!! Rear ended at a stop light. Thank God I did not take the VX. Damage to the Amigo was not to bad. The womans car slid under my bumper and crushed her hood. Isuzu's are made pretty good. I will only need a new bumper and spare tire cover. She said that she did not see me. I was stopped at the light because it was red. I should have asked her if she wanted to go to the eye doctor with me to get her eyes checked. We both had State Farm Insurance and exchanged information.

Glad To Here U And Ur Vx Is A Ok

I've been hit twice at low speed. Both times were by compact cars. The first time someone backed into me - just tapped the rear quarter panel on the cladding - there was no visible damage. The second time I was rear ended. There were some scratches on my rear bumper cover as well as the rear door itself. The other car was probably totalled.

I'd say Isuzu's can hold their own.
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

The first week i had my suzu i hit my first deer i ever hit in my life going 50 mph,i hit it straight in the belly as it was going in front of me and it sored into the air in slow motion like and boom it hit the ground and kept on sliding while i went by,i stopped at the next driveway to check my suzu and there was not even a hair on it,wooooh i could not belive it,i thought for sure it was going to be f#$%& up with how hard it hit and all.and the deer,well i have no clue what happened to it cause it was no where insight when i went by the next day,i figured it probably made its way into the woods and died.