PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Came Early!!

Knigh7s
11/13/2006, 06:39 PM
I woke up today with excitement awaiting the UPS guys to come a knocking at my door like a little kid on christmas eve waiting for santa to swoop down the chimney!!! Knock! Knock! Alas, my Audio system has arrived!!! About 20mins later?! Knock! Knock! Whats this? My Thule Fairing has arrived!!! As I rip threw all the packaging and foam peanuts, I'm thinking to myself... "What should I buy next?" I think I need another credit card?! Damn VX addiction!! Well considering everything that I bought, I was only set back $700. Not to bad.... And now for the How-To's!!

Thule Fairing Install Method 1 is complete. check it out in the How-To's section of my site (http://vx.lobbynetworks.net) .
Note: my host is having some problems. So the site will work and sometimes it wont.

Ldub
11/14/2006, 06:04 AM
No doubt...the VX "mods addiction" is a VERY nas-t monkey...some can controll it, while others ( I fall into this category) are helpless in it's evil grasp & it becomes more & more intense... :rolleyes:

SO, you've got THAT to look forward to. ;)

biju
11/14/2006, 06:15 AM
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm in the 'helpless' category also. I understand all too well what a 'package day' feels like. It seems to be at least every other week lately. After tearing into all the packages (making a complete mess of the living room) I try to clean up the paper, peanuts, cardboard, etc., before anybody discovers me wallowing in VX madness and my own drool. :_drool:

I know there's more out there like us. We need help.

-biju.

VehiX
11/14/2006, 06:40 AM
You guys are too funny!

I just had a recent delivery day a couple weeks ago except they were for parts I needed ..... not parts I wanted! :_huh:

Oh well, I guess any new parts for the VX is still good right ;)

etlsport
11/14/2006, 07:49 AM
I hear that! my girlfriend called me at work the other day telling me that the UPS guy was complaining to her because i kept getting exceptionally heavy packages delivered (this particular day i got 3 boxes of sound deadener at about 15 lb a peice..a week before that it was 2 boxes of 2 subwoofers each)

pbkid
11/14/2006, 09:22 AM
oh god im badly addicted....every time i get ahead with money i find myself buying more parts for the vx lol =)
we need to start a vxa (vehicross anonymous)