PDA

View Full Version : RHD headlight assembly

colmhd
11/06/2006, 06:25 PM
Been trying to get a source for this since I brought the car back from US,
Isuzu don't want to help in Ireland or UK.
They didn't import them so I don't get any help. :mad:
So if there's some one with a RHD VX out there with an email or a web address or a length of string that I can follow to a supplier . I'd greatly appreciate it as the car is up for it's Motor check soon and that was one of the stumbling blocks last time round had to settle for temporary light filters to keep the man quiet, but they are asking for the lights to be changed or take it off the road. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers, :(

blacksambo
11/07/2006, 03:27 PM
Here is what you are up against. You can't order RHD parts without a RHD vin#. Any Isuzu dealer in the UK can get you the light assemblies from Japan but they won't cough-up the parts unless they know which vehicle it's going to. Vehicross parts are on allocation to prevent parts squirrels from starting a black market rip-off scheme. The request has got to sound legit. Please let me know how you make out; I've got a dealer name in the UK if you want it?

colmhd
11/08/2006, 05:03 AM
Love to have it.
One dealer here was adamant about not wanting to help.
But if you have one that will GREAT.
You wouldn't happen to have the part #??
Said he holding fingers in a tight, knot legs crossed and a lucky shamrock up each nostril!!!!,

ameetw
11/10/2006, 04:04 PM
Hi, I have the Japanese model. If you wanna swap let me know. I'll send you my pics and you send me your pics. If both agree, we swap. If not no hard feelings.

Ameet