PDA

View Full Version : dumb@sses on teh freeway....

MZ-N10
11/02/2006, 03:04 AM
driving home from berkeley on highway 80 some idiot in a black integ decided to race me. so he gets behind me flashes me a few times. i ignore him since it was raining, so he decided to cut me off. he switches to teh fast lane, i was in the 3rd lane(1st being carpool, 2nd fast...), and switches into my lane nearly clipping the front left of my car. i slam the brakes turn to the right into the slow lane. the car gets alittle sideways then whips to the left. now im facing the median, TOD kicked in and i straightend 1/2 way in the carpool lane, 1/2 into the fast lane. LUCKY.....

moral of the story.......WATCH OUT FOR IDIOTS..... :mad: :mad:

djkymar
11/02/2006, 08:15 AM
thats crazy you really lucky

WormGod
11/02/2006, 08:40 AM
Dont ya just love when they nudge on an SUV? Not so sure what they are thinking. Trust me though, I get that sort of activity daily in my WRX. Everyone and their mother wants to test me to see if its true what they say about the WRX being a nasty little machine. Sure it is, but I wont give them the time of day unless they want to spend the fee at the track.

I would love to install an EMP emitter on my vehicles so that when these clowns pull stunts like that I can just zap 'em and leave em out to dry, heh.

Zorak
11/02/2006, 09:01 AM
I would love to install an EMP emitter on my vehicles so that when these clowns pull stunts like that I can just zap 'em and leave em out to dry, heh.

http://www.plans-kits.com/kits.html

Anybody ever buy anything from this site? Seems like they are skating on the edge of legality with some of this stuff, despite all those warnings about not using for illegal activity...

pbkid
11/02/2006, 09:19 AM
yea im pretty sure that site has some illegal stuff on it...i was gonna say that just an EMP would mess up your car also, but it looks like the "rifle" would be able to be aimed at something...
thats actually kind of a scary website to look at, that stuff like that is just ready to be ordered..

djkymar
11/02/2006, 09:35 AM
yeah that site really scary i would get traffic light changer and some other stuff too