PDA

View Full Version : looking for the templates

shawnshiva
10/31/2006, 01:11 PM
I am looking for others in Colorado, I just bought my dream car, the only one I've been looking at for 10 yrs, my 99 white Ironman has lots of mods, and only 32,000 miles! I am a designer who does high-end graphic packages for people and corporations, I am for hire and my portfolio will be online soon.
I am looking for the graphic templates for the exterior AND interior panels, my ride is my office and playpen, so the interior panels too! I am not new to this vehicle wrap gig. My high quality, large format graphics are going to represent my entire persona. The plan is to work it as a hologram that will make the car come alive. You help me, I will help you.

MSHardeman
10/31/2006, 04:26 PM
shawnshiva,

I don't have any templates for you, but I did want to welcome you to the family/obsession. I live over in Carbondale, and I know that there are a few other that are closer to you (I'm sure they'll chime in). We all try and get together, at least, once a year for a Colorado meet, so we'll keep you informed about that.

I know I've seen pictures of other VX's with large format graphics on them on this website, so you may be able to do a search and find them.

Look forward to meeting you, and congratulations on your purchase.

Mark

biju
10/31/2006, 05:15 PM
yes, welcome.

-biju.

Bimati
10/31/2006, 05:38 PM
Welcome.

Plenty of Colorado VX peeps around to poke you with a stick.

Bim

shawnshiva
10/31/2006, 11:27 PM
I have started the task of making templates by hand, starting with the hood insert. This is going to be fun! And thanks for the hand. Still looking...

transio
11/01/2006, 04:45 AM
I doubt anyone made templates for the VX. If you do go through the trouble of making them, would you terribly mind posting an AI template for the exterior? :D

Ldub
11/01/2006, 09:31 AM
Here ya go... :p .. ;)

Triathlete
11/01/2006, 09:37 AM
Ldub made a funny! :laughing: :rotate: :laughing: :rotate: