PDA

View Full Version : Online Preview Tool with a VX in the database!

E-ZooZoo One
10/30/2006, 07:48 AM
CHECK THIS OUT!

http://www.autowaretech7.net/nextwheels/custom_dist.htm (http://www.autowaretech7.net/nextwheels/custom_dist.htm) (* Java required)

Warning:
It’s highly addictive – but if you’re not careful, it will allow you to see a few things that you might wish you hadn’t…

(Like, for instance: a VX with 26” Dubs, slammed 6”, with a Neon Pepto-Pink paint job! :_wtf: ;eeko; ;puke2; )

Cyrk
10/30/2006, 08:06 AM
Ha!

djkymar
10/30/2006, 08:37 AM
its nice lol

biju
10/30/2006, 01:40 PM
mmmm..... bright burple. ;puke:

Thanks for the site!

-biju.

E-ZooZoo One
10/31/2006, 06:27 AM
mmmm..... bright burple. ;puke:
Hey, I tried to warn you!!! :yesgray: :razzgray: :laughgray

etlsport
10/31/2006, 08:33 AM
hah! thats great.. as i was playing the misses decided to play with her car on there.. wouldnt you know it.. her car wasnt on there! (95 honda del sol) i beleive her exact words were.. 'but they have a vehicross.. NOBODY has vehicrosses'

E-ZooZoo One
10/31/2006, 09:42 AM
Believe me; I was quite surprised myself!

Even so - it sure would be nice if it was set-up to only show the wheels that actually fit the vehicle you were previewing – and maybe offered several more wheel manufacturers to choose from.

But hey - it’s still pretty fun to play with :smilewink

Joe_Black
10/31/2006, 09:53 AM
hah! thats great.. as i was playing the misses decided to play with her car on there.. wouldnt you know it.. her car wasnt on there! (95 honda del sol) i beleive her exact words were.. 'but they have a vehicross.. NOBODY has vehicrosses'

ROTFL!!! :laughg: :laugho: :laughp:

Give your wife a high-five for that one! ;)

etlsport
10/31/2006, 03:09 PM
LOL joe.. i should probably clarify.. 'the misses' just flows better than 'my girlfriend' haha we are far from being married (although, shes well aware that when/if we do.. we are leaving the ceremony in the VX)

we both got a good laugh out of that though.. shes still mad that i can pimp my car out with 26's and baby blue paint and she cant