PDA

View Full Version : A sweet way to start the morning....

vxDAKINECHICvx
10/27/2006, 10:54 AM
I had to share this with all of you because it made my morning.

I was sitting at a stoplight, drinking my coffee, and listening to the radio, when I heard someone honking like crazy. I tried to ignore it for, believe me, quite sometime. It continued so I eventually looked. The guy next to me had a huge smile on his face and was gesturing to me to roll down my window...so did. He asked "What the heck is that?!?! I've NEVER seen one, is it new?!" So I told him it was the rare vehicross, no it wasn't new, and that it had been a concept car. He continued on with how bad *** and sharp he thought it was. I couldn't really talk to him as we were sitting in traffic but I did manage to tell him how he could find out more info on it. He was quite amazed and intrigued and completely in a daze. As we drove away he told me it was, in his mind, the most beautiful car he's seen.
Its great to know that even 6 yrs after its debut, the might VX is still as intriguing to people as it was from the get go.

Its honestly a passion I could NEVER see letting go.....

WormGod
10/27/2006, 10:58 AM
Yep, always a good feeling and it never gets old. :)

crager34
10/27/2006, 07:09 PM
Same kinda deal, but this time (rare) the two guys asking actually knew about the VX. They walked all around it, got inside, talked it up, "how cool", "great concept", "looks sharp".

It's not the reason for ownership, but really helps in making it worth while.

VCAMILO
10/29/2006, 05:30 AM
I got the same question last week. The truck pulled up to my left and the passenger was the one that asked the question. HE WAS SO HIGH! I could have told him that is was a Ferrari and he would have belived me. :-) Smiles all the way for about a minute until my light turned green. I GOTZ TO GO!