PDA

View Full Version : Laptop table poll

Bulldoggie
10/26/2006, 06:13 PM
Just curious how many people would be interested in buying duplicates of the laptop in my gallery with possible improvements

The laptop support tube is positioned just forward of the Power, Winter buttons. and doesn't get in the way of anyplace that you may put a drink.

One major modification discussed, is to eliminate the tube support, by reinforcing the ashtray slide to support the entire weight of the laptop and table.

I find the table very handy without the laptop and thought of adding drink holders to the edge.

etlsport
11/09/2006, 08:05 PM
id love to have a place to keep my laptop in the VX.. trouble is any trip i take long enough to warrant having my laptop in there is long enough that ill have a drink to put in the cupholder too and looks like the table uses the cup holder for support?

Spike
12/17/2006, 12:02 PM
Just curious how many people would be interested in buying duplicates of the laptop in my gallery with possible improvements

The laptop support tube is positioned just forward of the Power, Winter buttons. and doesn't get in the way of anyplace that you may put a drink.

One major modification discussed, is to eliminate the tube support, by reinforcing the ashtray slide to support the entire weight of the laptop and table.

I find the table very handy without the laptop and thought of adding drink holders to the edge.

But here is one that can swing 'out of the way' when not in use... and mounts on any vertical, horizontal or angled surface...

https://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?a=b&item=4489&section=10043