PDA

View Full Version : snowboarding/skiing this year

pbkid
10/21/2006, 09:10 AM
hey i wanted to find out and get organized kinda early so we are all on the same page. so who lives in the ski region of colorado and is interested in being a part of our "pseudo" ski group? so that we can meet up and have people to go with...im planning on going every tuesday and thursday next semester so anyone is welcome to come meet up with me and ride, ill probably need someone to hang with or else ill be spending a lot of lonely snowboarding days...ill be going to copper/winter park...

Mark B
10/21/2006, 01:11 PM
I Love Skiing as much as driving my VX. Well maybe the VX more.
I will miss Colorado this year. Am going to Lake Tahoe in February.
I hear that lift tickets at Vail are around $ 80.00.

morgan-tec
10/21/2006, 08:26 PM
I have a season pass at Loveland and will be up every weekend this season and a few weekdays. I am also planning a few days at Echo mountain park for those borders out there. I can buy 1 buddy lift ticket for a discount over regular price if anyone is interested in going.

vxDAKINECHICvx
10/23/2006, 05:41 PM
We are getting our passes to Steamboat this season. I have free passes to winter park and copper through work though, so I may be in Winter Park on occasion. I work during the week though, so that is too bad. If it so happens that I play hookie every-so-often then we should definitely ride.

pbkid
10/23/2006, 07:55 PM
yea just let us know when you can...

biju
10/23/2006, 08:00 PM
i like snow.

-b.