PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye everyone! Thanks for everything!

VCrossGurlie2006
10/18/2006, 09:14 PM
Hey everyone! Just let me start off by saying that all of you are awesome and i would like to thank you for all the help youve given me by answerin my questions over the years...I got my Vehicross *2000 Ebony* VIN #0477.... for my 16th birthday, drove it for 3 years loved it to death, it always got that 2nd look from everyone ;) and those comments like "What is that!??!?" and "Is that a 2006 model!?" and the shocked looks when id say "no its 6 years old :eek: "....sadly :( it just wasnt pratical enough for me, noone wanted to cram in the backseat and i think we can all relate on that dreaded window problem...so again i would like to thank you all for everything and jus say keep up the good work and of course i will still visit the site to see whats going on and check out the awesome member photos :) !
The history i know on my Vehicross is that it went from Colorado to Pennsylvania to West Virginia..
anyhow i sent it to an auto auction and the last i heard it ended up in Ohio so if that person ends up on this site id like to say "take good care of my baby and i hope it brings you as much happiness as it brought me....
<3
Amanda Lea

VehiX
10/19/2006, 05:16 AM
Glad we could assist over the years. Take care of yourself out there and good luck with your next vehicle :)

BTW, what did you replace the VX with?

VCrossGurlie2006
10/19/2006, 09:47 AM
Thanks! :) I replaced the VX with a silver 2006 Toyota Tacoma