PDA

View Full Version : Updated Scans in my site's Publications area

johnnyapollo
10/17/2006, 07:39 PM
Had a chance today to scan and include the remainder of the various magazines I own that include the VX - new scans have the flashing "New" icon next to the titles.

http://www.wildtoys.com/vehicross/publications.asp

Plan to work on the promotions area next.

-- John

Moncha
10/17/2006, 07:48 PM
John!!! wonderful work!!! With your permission, may I grab copies and archive them?

Knigh7s
10/17/2006, 11:42 PM
Awsome!, i particularly like the Area 51 experiment.

johnnyapollo
10/18/2006, 05:25 AM
Grab whatever you like - I know Dave Sirkin keeps a notebook of them (not that he needs it as he owns most of the same issues) - makes for a great reference book. I'd rather the images weren't linked to directly from websites though - I've had problems in the past where my scans and pics show up on other sites uncredited.

-- John

Cyrk
10/18/2006, 05:40 AM
Looks good! nice work. I got some other issues you do not have listed, will try to go thru this weekend and let you know which ones they are.

Wanna get my hands on that Car and Driver April 2000 (TW) issue. cannot find it anywhere.

-Dave

WormGod
10/18/2006, 06:32 AM
You are missing the scan of the VX in Popular Science. You know, the article about how it was first discovered in some crater in the Badlands. :p

Good job. Glad someone has the time for this stuff. *thumbs up*

kpaske
10/19/2006, 11:09 AM
Very nice, Johnnyapollo!

When my site goes back online (hopefully very soon! still building all the servers to go in my rack) I'll be sure to put a link from my page. I've got a number of HOWTO's and other information that you may want to mirror or link to also.