PDA

View Full Version : ...sniffs butt.... howdy.

Gozar
04/29/2003, 04:08 PM
Any other dawgs coming to Moab 'Zu Zoo VI this year?

Looking for other pups to nap :zzzo2: with... between swims in the Portal pond. :bgwo:

Uh, oh, gotta go... I just heard a car drive up, and my humans don't like drool on the mouse. :rollo2:

Gozar

BumbleV-X
04/29/2003, 06:25 PM
To one of my FAVORITE dawgs,
I'm sitting here trying to think how big the keyboard would have to be for you to hit the right keys.
YOU DA DAWG!!!!! So glad to hear you're dragging your humans to Moab again this year.

Deby

Randy you have entirely too much time on your hands! What are you driving in Moab this year? We look forward to seeing you and Kammy in a few weeks.

Moncha
04/30/2003, 09:10 AM
That is something I want to see! Such big paws so little keyboard ;)

We'll be bringing our new little son OSO with but, he has to refine his social skills so, dad will be keeping close tabs on him.

See you soon!!

Gozar
04/30/2003, 09:01 PM
Licks to you, too, Deby... and Scott, I look forward to teaching Oso how to swim. I like puppies, though they do tire me out a bit! As for social skills -- I can help him learn some bad habits! :laugho:

As for typing... dontcha know about Start | Control Panel | Accessibility Options? ;po;
That's one of the few reasons not to lift a leg onto Windows 2000.

No way me or my humans would miss Moab 'Zu Zoo! Dunno what we're driving yet (Dad's still wrenching on Uzi!), but I think Mom is planning to drive the 'Zu-baru regardless. I gotta have that air conditioning. ;Do;

Gozar