PDA

View Full Version : VX grille with LED VX badge

Raque Thomas
10/16/2006, 06:52 PM
Did anyone else see this in the "latest pictures" that show up at the bottom of the screen? It was within the last month, and it was a very professional looking grille that had a stainless look rectangular piece in the middle of the grille with "VX" in blue LED's, and stainless look horizontal bars. Looked very cool - but now I can't find the picture in any of the galleries. I emailed the owner of the picture, but didn't get a response. Anybody else see this and save the link?

Anita
10/16/2006, 07:21 PM
I think you mean the pics in Otto's gallery. It IS very nice!
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCF0381.JPG

pbkid
10/16/2006, 08:30 PM
damn, that does look nice, might have to look into getting some of that going on with my car...

Ldub
10/17/2006, 03:12 AM
Not to be a buzz-kill, but in most states, the only color allowed to be illuminated in the front is amber/yellow.
Found this out the hard way...all I had was blue led licence plate fasteners & windshield washer squirters. :mad:
Nice looking grille though.

WormGod
10/17/2006, 05:59 AM
Ya, that would get hammered in MD quick. Blue lights are a no no and in the grill.... well.... a state cop would have a field day with you, heh.

Pretty innovative though.

Raque Thomas
10/17/2006, 08:28 AM
It's not legal in most states I think, but it's not enforced around here. I see several cars with bue windshield washer nozzles everytime I drive at night. Anybody have any idea how he did this? It is one of those message belt buckles they advertise on eBay?

Anita
10/17/2006, 08:39 AM
It is part of a whole custom grill.