PDA

View Full Version : To Fang or not to Fang?

VXD959
10/16/2006, 07:58 AM
I removed the fangs on my Foxfire to have them "chromed". I have not done it yet, but I kind of like my VX "fangless". I like the "all black" look of the grille...

I did a quick search to find the preferences on a "fang" vs. "fangless" VX, but could not find any recent thread regarding this topic.

What's your preference and why? Just curious...

nfpgasmask
10/16/2006, 08:11 AM
I love them. I think they look great next to my Titanium VX badge. They match almost perfectly. In my opinion, the front of the VX is basically perfect. The only thing that needs changing is the badge and the front lenses from amber to clear. I would not like mine chromed either. To flashy.

Bart

etlsport
10/16/2006, 08:20 AM
i think only ebonys look good without the fangs completely.. a foxfire i think would look good with just the part thats aluminum now chromed(as opposed to the entire fang)

k4tmc
10/16/2006, 10:18 AM
Right now I have my Proton's aluminum fang pieces removed. I kind of like the all-black grille look against the yellow. I have thought of maybe painting them yellow to match the rest of the car. Anyone tried that?

LittleBeast
10/16/2006, 10:39 AM
You know my opinion already! Haha, yeah I was wondering if you were going to mail those things or not. If you still want to get them done you can always just take them off, it takes all of 30 seconds.

How about you just go fangless on the weekends? I seriously like the chromed fang look though.

JHarris1385
10/16/2006, 10:54 AM
Where would you get your fangs chromed, I think I want ice in my grille.......