PDA

View Full Version : I have so much COCAINE!!!

biju
10/11/2006, 12:57 PM
I just purchased a case of Cocaine on eBay.

Curiosity got the best of me I guess...

Anybody try this drink yet?

-biju.

Anita
10/11/2006, 01:02 PM
Have a doctor on standby when you drink it.. seriously that stuff is like 300% more caffeine than Red Bull.
:freek: You'll have to let us know what it tastes like.
I have a case of Pimp Juice Energy drink. I'll trade ya pimp juice for cocaine.... ;)

LittleBeast
10/11/2006, 03:36 PM
Well since excess Red Bull's are a "prohibited substance" for us in the track world already, I think I will steer clear of this wreck..... Seriously girl got medal taken away in the 2005 World Champs because she drank like 8 red bulls in 24 hours before the meet.

Ldub
10/11/2006, 03:46 PM
Soooooo, Beej...what event are you entered in :confused:

Goin' for the gold in this years "Pirate Olympics"???

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Pirate_Biju_3.JPG

biju
10/11/2006, 04:00 PM
I'm confused. wasn't my eye patch on the other side last time...???

-biju.

Bimati
10/11/2006, 06:03 PM
I think the REAL question becomes....why were you searching for Cocaine on ebay??????????

Do we need to have an intervention at Colorado Colors?

Bim

thedutchguy
10/12/2006, 04:27 AM
CALL THE DOCTOR (JJ cale after his cocaine) :p

kpaske
10/12/2006, 07:09 AM
RRrrrr matey, a Cocaine pirate! Shiver me timbers! ;)

goffaramma
10/12/2006, 08:58 AM
I'm not sure drinking Cocaine and having a hook-hand is a good combination biju. You may want to be careful.

So have you tried any of that stuff yet?

Anita
10/12/2006, 09:04 AM
RRrrrr matey, a Cocaine pirate! Shiver me timbers! ;)

Looking at that lovely picturrrrrre, someone needs to load a case of that stuff up on your roof rack.... :p

biju
10/12/2006, 09:09 AM
haven't tried it yet (just won the auction). I should have it in a week...

It prolly tastes like crap, but we'll see...

If I get it in time for Colors I'll bring some...

-biju.

nfpgasmask
10/12/2006, 09:32 AM
I've always liked Red Bull, but once I had my first green Monster there was no going back to the Red Bull. Let me know how the Concaine tastes (and feels). I think I drank about 5 Monsters during my drive out the Reno, and I'm doing it again (although I won't be in my VX, instead I'll be in a U-Haul POS) at the end of the month. I may need to get some of this Cocaine if it works better than Monster!

Bart

haven't tried it yet (just won the auction). I should have it in a week...

It prolly tastes like crap, but we'll see...

If I get it in time for Colors I'll bring some...

-biju.

biju
10/24/2006, 04:18 PM
Got my shipment today (nicely packaged I must say)...

Eagerly I cracked one open to consume, Consume, CONSUME!!!

The taste has three distinct stages:

1) Sweet fruity goodness, gives way to;
2) Big Red gum Cinnamon flavor, which then gives way to;
3) Jalalpeno sting!

Result? Very nice indeed...

-biju.

Ldub
10/24/2006, 04:32 PM
BUH BUH BUH BUHT...WHU WHU WHUT R TTTHU SU SU SIDE F F FX LUH LUH LIKE ??? :eek:

Save a couple cans for Moab dude...I'll bring the WODKA !!! :cool:

WILD cherry folavoured effen(yes, that's a brand name) Wodka, that is.

pbkid
10/24/2006, 06:12 PM
i agree, save a little for moab and we can have a good ole time :_drool:
man im starting to get excited for moab next year already lol...is that bad???

Ldub
10/24/2006, 06:18 PM

No lil' bro...tha's WAY good !!!

biju
10/24/2006, 07:18 PM

<thread hijack>

I swore to myself that after Moab this year I'd step away from mods for a while. Turns out I've done nothing but start the modding all over again in preparation of 2007. I too am already excited... I'm hopelessly addicted to both my VX and this new Cocaine drink.

</thread hijack>

-biju.

pbkid
10/24/2006, 07:19 PM
yea im praying that i can get my lift and tires by then =D...
that will mean ive got,
piaa's
exhaust
tires
lift
if everything goes well thats the plan...

Bimati
10/24/2006, 07:39 PM
I see you posted at 5:18pm.....are you still alive? Seen elvis? Polished and waxed the inside of your washer/dryer? Fashioned a toothpick from a titanium ingot?

Sleep well my friend.

Bim

Ruflyf
10/25/2006, 04:09 PM
Dont drink them all, they may very well be collectible. CNN was talking about the different stores pulling it from shelves already due to the "cocaine" relationship.

VX crazy
10/26/2006, 10:19 AM
Biju, is it really good? I want to get some on ebay too......does it really make the back of your throat numb? I heard there is a secret ingredient that does that......

biju
10/26/2006, 10:52 AM
Unlike the real thing (so I've been told), it doesn't make your throat numb. But sure does have BITE!

However, the stuff is insane! Drink this, and you will bounce!

:jump:

However, I'm sure you could 'modify' the drink with a secret ingredient to see to it that the throat does get numb. Like, by using chloraseptic... you know, to create a drink similar to the flaming moe, yet different. You could call it the 'stingy sniffle'.

Bwahahahahaa.....

-biju.

VX crazy
10/26/2006, 11:59 AM
Not like I WANT my throat numb...... :p Just read something about that and was not sure it was true!

Well, drink it with Jaeger and let me know what happens...:)

nfpgasmask
11/13/2006, 09:29 PM
...I am currently drinking one of these:

http://www.40ouncebeer.com/pictsenergydrinks/sparkscans.jpg

Its not just an energy drink, its got alcohol too!

I'm trying to force myself to like it, but so far, I think it is nasty. I just heard about this stuff. Anyone else had this before? I went for the 7.0 one.

;puke2;

Bart

JHarris1385
11/13/2006, 10:09 PM
Iv got one even better.....the drink FOUR

www.drinkfour.com

not only is it 6.0% alcohol but it also is packed with Taurine, Guarana, Caffine and legal amount of WORMWOOD oil (read up on it if your not fimilar with it) The drink is a natural aphrodisiac as well. The drink is known to not only get you drunk but also to give you a "body buzz."

Hard to find but well worth the search. Just look for it in a liquor store where a college campus is near-by.

nfpgasmask
11/13/2006, 10:20 PM
Yeah, that stuff is similar to SPARKS. SPARKS has the Taurine and caffine and a whole bunch of energy crap in it. Its basically a Red Bull Beer. The problem is, the taste is not so good. But, I am more awake right now than I have been all day, and kinda slap happy too!

:eek: Bart

Iv got one even better.....the drink FOUR

www.drinkfour.com

not only is it 6.0% alcohol but it also is packed with Taurine, Guarana, Caffine and legal amount of WORMWOOD oil (read up on it if your not fimilar with it) The drink is a natural aphrodisiac as well. The drink is known to not only get you drunk but also to give you a "body buzz."

Hard to find but well worth the search. Just look for it in a liquor store where a college campus is near-by.

shoota77
11/14/2006, 07:20 AM
Sparks is phenomenal. In college after a successful track season we (the throwers) would have a Spark off. 100 sparks...bout 10 people. It guarantees you one of the best nights of your life...whether you can remember it or not. :_beer:

For normal weekend fun there's nothing like a little rockstar and goose to get you going.

climbcovey
11/14/2006, 08:06 AM
Speaking of wormswood, I just ordered 3 different types of absinthe. which I have always been curious about.

nfpgasmask
11/14/2006, 08:36 AM
LOL, yeah, despite its horrible taste, my wife was happy I drank it last night :eek: :naughty: OK, TMI!

Bart

Sparks is phenomenal. In college after a successful track season we (the throwers) would have a Spark off. 100 sparks...bout 10 people. It guarantees you one of the best nights of your life...whether you can remember it or not. :_beer:

For normal weekend fun there's nothing like a little rockstar and goose to get you going.

creeg
11/14/2006, 09:21 AM
Speaking of wormswood, I just ordered 3 different types of absinthe. which I have always been curious about.

Be careful of that stuff. Id suggest drinking absinthe at home; I had some, and I had a great time- but if Id acted that crazy in public, Id have been arrested

Tone
11/14/2006, 09:32 AM
AB is some nasty tasting stuff. I hope you got the really good stuff from France (La Fee) or England.

MZ-N10
11/14/2006, 12:12 PM
the black sparks tastes like cough medicine...i think the oj one was ok, dont remember it much tho....

shoota77
11/14/2006, 01:23 PM
isn't the best AB from prague? is the real stuff allowed in the US...i recall from a few years back you couldnt get it here. i had some from prague a few years ago. i recall a spoon, sugar, a lighter, a shot and some combination of all four. let us know how it goes :cool:

biju
11/14/2006, 02:01 PM
...I am currently drinking one of these:

http://www.40ouncebeer.com/pictsenergydrinks/sparkscans.jpg

Its not just an energy drink, its got alcohol too!

I'm trying to force myself to like it, but so far, I think it is nasty. I just heard about this stuff. Anyone else had this before? I went for the 7.0 one.

;puke2;

Bart

Bart,

That slurm (sparks) gives me heartburn. Now, Cocaine and vodka!, that's the ticket. Wonder what Cocaine and AB would taste like...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

-biju.