PDA

View Full Version : Broken in Charlotte

vxkween
10/11/2006, 08:50 AM
Anyone in or around Charlotte NC know of a good repair shop for my 2001 Proton....moved from Dallas and need a recommendation if possible....thanks!

Anita
10/11/2006, 09:13 AM
You might want to do an advanced search on the members list page and look for owners in your area. You could contact them directly as well as posting here.

k4tmc
10/11/2006, 06:12 PM
Hello from Raleigh. Welcome to NC!

I just bought a 2001 Proton from Greensboro and have not located a good shop for them here, yet. I need to decide whether to do my own fluid (TOD, trans, & diff) changes or find a local shop to do the dirty deed.

Surely there is a good local Isuzu shop in the Charlotte area. Ask some Rodeo and Trooper owners at the local auto parts stores.

If you do find a good shop, let me know. I do get to Charlotte on business often, so it is possible to consider leaving it with them for a day or two to get the work done right. I just realized that I will be there on Oct 30 - 11/1.

Henry

S-naked
10/12/2006, 03:27 AM
Just a quick note about repair shop here in Raleigh. I live in Wake Forest area and have three Isuzus. My oldest is a 89 Amigo and the newest is a 99 Vehicross. Try Creech Import repair. Stan the owner is a long time Isuzu man and they have always treated me right. Gone there for over ten years now.

Sorry about sounding like a saleman...just replying.

Tim

vxkween
10/12/2006, 05:13 AM
Thanks for all the info....gonna go with a local AAA shop that guarantees parts and labor for 3 years for AAA members...or so they say.....trouble with engine stalling so I've picked up a fuel filter, pcv valve, and fuel pressure regulator hoping one of those will be the cure......will definitely consider the shop in Raleigh if this doesn't work out...will let ya'll know how it comes out