PDA

View Full Version : L Dub, did you sell your VX, buy a Lexus and move to Reno???

nfpgasmask
10/07/2006, 09:06 PM
Or is someone here just bitin' on your steeze???

I parked in front of this today and I had my camera with me, so...

:) Bart

http://www.nofuture.com/myvx/ldub.jpg

http://www.nofuture.com/myvx/ldub2.jpg

Ldub
10/08/2006, 04:13 AM
SHEESH...let my guard down for one minute & WHAM...Ldub imposters (poserz) everywhere! :_thinking THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

I recently registered for photobucket & Ldub was already in use...prolly by this Reno impozeter. :mad:

For those of you old enough to remember...Lawerence Welk prolly had the same problem.

Thanks for the pic...happenstance is always entertaining. :cool:

transio
10/08/2006, 04:35 AM
Everyone, protect your names while you can!

http://www.ldub.com/ (http://ldub.transio.com/)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

kpaske
10/08/2006, 07:45 AM
Too funny...

Kenny
10/08/2006, 10:52 AM
TWO Ldubs?? Worlds gunna end.

Ldub
10/08/2006, 04:41 PM
TWO Ldubs?? Worlds gunna end.

OH, you are sooooo funny my good buddy from the great white nort..... :p

Thing is, you're probably right ! :eek:

pbkid
10/09/2006, 12:20 AM
hey, no stealing of the uncle ldub nameage...yea but i bet the guy with the lexus doesnt carry around enough extra stuff for everyone else to be able to break down and still get home in one piece...

Ldub
10/09/2006, 03:13 AM
hey, no stealing of the uncle ldub nameage...yea but i bet the guy with the lexus doesnt carry around enough extra stuff for everyone else to be able to break down and still get home in one piece...

No one has ever accused me of traveling light :rolleyes: ...thanks for lookin' out fer yer old uncle. :cool:
See ya in May.

pbkid
10/09/2006, 11:20 AM
oh of course :) and we will see how much wheelin ill be doing in moab this year. i might have to ride in with one of the guys. im considering buying an R6 right around may because thats when my car is payed off and my financials free up again...

nfpgasmask
10/09/2006, 08:09 PM
I'm glad everyone found this as amusing as I did ;)

Bart

AlaskaVX
10/10/2006, 02:21 PM
On my lunch break I saw SPAZZ sporting his sweet purple van LMAO!

biju
10/10/2006, 02:36 PM
im considering buying an R6 right around may because thats when my car is payed off and my financials free up again...
<thread hijack>

jack - start investing! :p don't jump into debt so quickly... throw some duckets in the market! oh, and you'll be at moab next year... you must! biju out.

</thread hijack>

Ldub
10/10/2006, 02:41 PM
<thread hijack>

jack - start investing! :p don't jump into debt so quickly... throw some duckets in the market! oh, and you'll be at moab next year... you must! biju out.

</thread hijack>

That's some good advice...wish I'd figured that out when I was the "kids" age.

transio
10/10/2006, 09:15 PM
Very good advice. I paid off my credit cards 10 years ago, paid off my last car loan 5+ years ago, and paid off my mortgage 2 years ago, and never financed a thing since. Life is so much better when you don't have to worry about debts.

CrnCnn
10/11/2006, 04:47 AM
yeah we live in reno and if they drive those cars they usually are rich snobby people. you know your typical Doctors, Lawyers!

nfpgasmask
10/11/2006, 07:06 AM
I 2nd that! About 4 years ago I was $24k in credit card debt, had a car loan, student loan and a mortgage. Talk about stress. Now I am basically completely out of debt (well, I have to pay off the VX still, but I feel good about that). I paid off my credit cards completely and now I am FREEEEEEE!

Life is MUCH better without debt, especially credit card debt. I honestly feel that a high school requirement should be a class about personal finances and the dangers of debt. Who needs Algerbra? We need to be taught about compound interest and revolving credit and student loans and how to take out a mortgage!!!

Bart

Very good advice. I paid off my credit cards 10 years ago, paid off my last car loan 5+ years ago, and paid off my mortgage 2 years ago, and never financed a thing since. Life is so much better when you don't have to worry about debts.