PDA

View Full Version : Who used to own this VX

chosen one
10/02/2006, 02:23 PM
I saw this VX for sale in MI. It looks real nice and has a backup camera, custom grill, and supercharger. Just curious if anyone knew who had this one? It is for sale at Motorwerksgroup.com
I don't know how to put the picture on here, but it is the only one they have.
Thanks for your time. Vin# is 0644

Anita
10/02/2006, 02:33 PM
color exterior/interior?

chosen one
10/02/2006, 02:39 PM
It is black and the interior is red and black.

transio
10/02/2006, 03:07 PM
Has ron's skidplate, also. They're asking a lot for it.

Tone
10/02/2006, 04:53 PM
Bobby M's - I was up there last Sept to troubleshoot and repair the supercharger install and that is one clean VX! An o-ring was all that was missing. I changed all his fluids and put on Ron's plate for him. It was rarely driven and well taken care of - it should be worth more than expected.

Joe_Black
10/02/2006, 05:43 PM
They've got a complete gallery of it here: 2001 Ebony VX (http://www.motorwerksgroup.com/1057/)

Here's the listing detail:

Black with Black And Red Leather Interior, Recaro Seats, Super-Charger, Xenon Lights, Alpine Head Unit, Rear Camera, 4WD Automatic, Winter Wheels and Tires, Clean Carfax. Power Everything, AC, Keyless Entry, Premium Sound System, CD Player, ABS, Traction Control. All Services are up to date. Needs Nothing. Stock # 1057

http://www.motorwerksgroup.com/1057/slides/020806%20068.jpg

What's the mileage? Since it's been wrenched on so much in a majorly warranty-voiding way, you should be able to really crank the price down and make a killer cash deal. If the mileage is reasonable you could drive it away for $14K cash or less, especially if they realize what an albatross they've got there.

chosen one
10/02/2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks for all the help. I knew someone had to know the info. I emailed the dealer tonight about the mileage. But you think that $14 is a good deal if the mileage is right?

Joe_Black
10/02/2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks for all the help. I knew someone had to know the info. I emailed the dealer tonight about the mileage. But you think that $14 is a good deal if the mileage is right?
Check this out: http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=8256&highlight=bobby

That car has been on the same lot for over half a year. Lots of lookers, no takers. Hmmmm? Couple that with the mods and you'e got yourself a box of bargaining chips.

transio
10/03/2006, 05:02 AM
Wow.... 36k miles flawless black VX with that many mods for $14k would be an incredible deal. Let us know how you make out! :D

Kenny
10/03/2006, 08:07 AM
Man, I'm temped to sell mine and buy that one for the Mods and lower miles.

It's relatively close too! hmmmm....

transio
10/03/2006, 11:55 AM
Man, I'm temped to sell mine and buy that one for the Mods and lower miles.

It's relatively close too! hmmmm....
IMO, that would be WAY uncool... jumping on a car a community member is expressing interest in. Give the guy a few weeks to work a deal on it at least.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

chosen one
10/03/2006, 02:28 PM
Hey Joe, do you have any idea what the dealer gave Bobby M for the VX? The dealer has left me two messages this afternoon. I have not talked to him yet but they are asking $18k for it. I think that he really wants to get rid of it but I am not going to give him that much. Thanks for your time.

Joe_Black
10/03/2006, 04:15 PM
I don't know, but if you click on his username in that thread there will be an option to email him. If that info is current then hopefully you can reach him and get the history of that Ebony, at least as much as his time with it can tell.

Good luck! ;)

Kenny
10/03/2006, 06:02 PM
IMO, that would be WAY uncool... jumping on a car a community member is expressing interest in. Give the guy a few weeks to work a deal on it at least.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

ohh, I was kidding... - let's just say I put one of these at the end " :p " then.
:rolleyes:

It still is a tempting ride tho'... why let it suffer the loneliness... :p
biju doesn't have an ebony yet...