PDA

View Full Version : So Cal to Moab

BumbleV-X
04/27/2003, 10:30 AM
Thus far there are 5 vehicles caravaning from So Cal to Moab. I'm not sure if anyone else is coming from our neck of the woods. We are planning to meet at the 138/15 split (McDonalds parking lot) at 4:30 am on May 12th. We will be traveling through the High Desert, Barstow, Vegas, St.George, and down the 70 till we hit Moab. If you want to travel with us, let us know.
Our caravan out numbers us in Jeeps. Thus far we have ...
Anita..... Black VX
Swordy and Deby..... Proton VX
John R.... Scrambler Jeep
Phil and Lyn G... Wrangler Jeep
Adam S.... Cherokee Jeep

Moncha
04/27/2003, 10:39 AM
3 heeps?!?! Tell them trade them in before they come out ;)

Todd Adams
04/27/2003, 11:01 AM
Scott,
I hope you are not bad mouthing Jeeps. Just don't let Linda hear you. This is what she does to people who do that. :o http://4x4experts.com/crush.htm

Todd

Moncha
04/27/2003, 11:12 AM
Wink, Wink.... Nudge, Nudge ;eeko;

BumbleV-X
04/27/2003, 12:13 PM
Linda,
I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeep again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeep again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeep again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again. I will never bad mouth Jeeps again.

I've seen her go at hills, I'm proud to say I know her, and she's not one to bad mouth!

Deby

Moncha
04/27/2003, 12:30 PM
Ok, ok! Iiiiiiiiiiii'm a Baaaaaaaaaaaad Boy!
Linda, you know I love ya! I never know anyone's ride.. It's always to each his own..

If it'll make you feel better, I'll let you back over my foot in Moab. That way it'll fit in my mouth easier.:waag:

Zu4two
04/27/2003, 02:10 PM
So Deby,
No luck on finding a new Amigo before Moab? Or did your money go to fix the axle problems with the Proton?

Kirk

BumbleV-X
04/27/2003, 07:28 PM
The Axel is fixed. Swordy fixed it last week. The Amigo is a different thing. We are still looking. We JUST got back from Orange County looking at one we both loved, however, the guy promised another guy the first option to buy and he took it out from under us. :(
We've looked at 6 or 7(starting to lose count). None of them had what we were looking for except for the one today. How hard could it be to find a good body, low end of 100K miles, and no rust?

We're still looking....

Deby