PDA

View Full Version : Bad Fog Lights/Running Lights

Bimati
09/16/2006, 10:28 AM
Looky here: My broken fog light lenses get condensation and standing water after every wash or storm. I am afraid that my VX might be the cause of the latest E-coli outbreak. All it takes is one stray turd fragment and all hell breaks loose.

Anyone have their OEM's laying around? Any for sale? Anyone's I can steal late at night? Any rumored to be in a remote barn in BFE?

Can't find replacement lenses anywhere.
Is there a fix for the stock lenses?
I don't think I want Hellas or PIAA's.
I like the stock "glow"...not a blinding beam of light.
Don't want to rewire.
Any other lenses fit?

Any ideas?
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/lens.jpg

Bim

biju
09/16/2006, 12:15 PM
Bimkin...

Hey - check your pm box, son!

-biju.

Joe_Black
09/16/2006, 02:34 PM
I fixed my cracked ones from the IronMan with epoxy, saran wrap and masking tape. Hasn't leaked since!

Ldub
09/16/2006, 04:19 PM
I am afraid that my VX might be the cause of the latest E-coli outbreak. All it takes is one stray turd fragment and all hell breaks loose.

Any ideas?

Bim

I've got an idea...quit culturing E-colo-I & start culturing BOTOX...chics with thin lips worldwide will be forever in your debt.
Then, they too, can look like Don da Duck ala: the Barbi twins. :p

Bimati
09/16/2006, 05:13 PM
The only thing I plan to culture is bad taste and bad habits.

If I start culturing BOTOX, I might find personal use for it, then I'll never leave home, then I move to a remote cabin, then you see me on the news as the UniBimmer...

Same situation with saran wrap, epoxy and tape...oh, the possibilities.

A former business partner of mine once used modeling clay and poured epoxy for his desired shape. Anyone with experience think I can form a lens negative in clay and pour it from epoxy?

Any others with Ideas/spare lenses?

Bim

etlsport
10/12/2006, 07:00 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2001-Isuzu-VehiCross-OEM-LF-DRIVING-FOG-LIGHT_W0QQitemZ200034799266QQihZ010QQcategoryZ3370 9QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem