PDA

View Full Version : Some pics from Chernogolovka :)

uncle_asa
09/12/2006, 12:18 PM
We finally organized more or less representative meet near the Moscow with the help of ChernogolOFFka 4x4 club. Here are links to the photos on Russian forums: one (http://forum.4x4club.ru/index.php?s=&showtopic=53062&view=findpost&p=150620), two (http://forum.elsite.ru/index.php?topic=15159.msg215883#msg215883) and three (http://photo.feeling.ru/travel/?Date=2006.09.10).

Update: And four (http://www.4x4chernogolovka.ru/p_pub/index.php?lev1=3&lev2=3).

Anita
09/12/2006, 12:44 PM
Excellent Pictures!!! How wonderful to see VX family from other parts of the world getting together. Congrats on what looks like a fun Meet.

uncle_asa
09/12/2006, 01:12 PM
Excellent Pictures!!! How wonderful to see VX family from other parts of the world getting together. Congrats on what looks like a fun Meet.
Thanks! :)

Actually, I had a chance to make a photo of two VX from different countries when I was in Latvia on mine, but I've lost it :( Probably it was exactly that VX from which this deasese was started for me in 2003 when I was in Latvia in business trip... I permanently thought about buying one for me and this year I realized that :)

Jolly Roger VX'er
09/12/2006, 01:30 PM
wow...thanks for sharing! That is really great to see people from around the world enjoying the same things in life....it shows that we are not so different after all! Plus, you gave us 2 of the most beautiful female tennis players in the world (Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova)....China only gave us Pandas...lol. :p

Joe_Black
09/12/2006, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the links! What were some of the other vehicles? Skodas?

Ldub
09/12/2006, 05:36 PM
Ah yes...
Hand guns(bb?), mushrooms & off roading...what a great combination. :p
Wouldn't it be great if the whole world could agree on just one size/shape of licence plate? :rolleyes:
Look's like a great time.

Anita
09/12/2006, 08:11 PM
Thanks! :)

Actually, I had a chance to make a photo of two VX from different countries when I was in Latvia on mine, but I've lost it :( Probably it was exactly that VX from which this deasese was started for me in 2003 when I was in Latvia in business trip... I permanently thought about buying one for me and this year I realized that :)

You saw a VX in Latvia? You know last month I almost went on a trip to Latvia with some close friends who grew up there. They travel to see family every year. My jewelry case is full of amber pieces that they would bring back to me.

We need to make another poster with VX's from all over the world. Pose your VX in front of a well known landmark and take pictures. My gallery has a pic of the poster I made some years ago with members' VXs. I would love to do another one!

uncle_asa
09/12/2006, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the links! What were some of the other vehicles? Skodas?
There were also three lifted UAZ-469 (that rusty Jeep-like trucks), Mitsubishi L-200 and Land Rover Defender (that one not went to the mood).

uncle_asa
09/12/2006, 08:50 PM
Ah yes...
Hand guns(bb?), mushrooms & off roading...what a great combination. :p
Wouldn't it be great if the whole world could agree on just one size/shape of licence plate? :rolleyes:
Look's like a great time.
Yep. Licence plates are pain. We lost two front from both Protons in the mood :( I wish it was in Arizona where you have no chance to lost your front plate because of you don't have it by the law :)

uncle_asa
09/12/2006, 08:55 PM
You saw a VX in Latvia? You know last month I almost went on a trip to Latvia with some close friends who grew up there. They travel to see family every year. My jewelry case is full of amber pieces that they would bring back to me.

We need to make another poster with VX's from all over the world. Pose your VX in front of a well known landmark and take pictures. My gallery has a pic of the poster I made some years ago with members' VXs. I would love to do another one!
Yes, I saw silver VX for the first time in Riga 3 years ago and this summer I again met silver on the opposite side of the road while crossing Riga to Jurmala. I do not know if it was the same, just because of silver is the most common color for VX. If you ever be in Riga I can share approximate street address, so you might have a chance to see it also and make a photo :-)

uncle_asa
09/12/2006, 09:01 PM
wow...thanks for sharing! That is really great to see people from around the world enjoying the same things in life....it shows that we are not so different after all! Plus, you gave us 2 of the most beautiful female tennis players in the world (Maria Sharapova, Anna Kournikova)....China only gave us Pandas...lol. :p
I actually like Anastasiya Myskina better ;) So, at least 3 most beatiful players are ours :-)

Ruflyf
09/13/2006, 05:07 AM
Cool, I figured vx's in other parts of the world were few and spread out. Glad to see them sticking together.

Triathlete
09/13/2006, 08:17 AM
Cool pics...but man I'd hate to be the one cleaning all that mud of the VX. It gets in places you never expect....been there, done that. Now I steer clear of the mud! ;Dy;
See you in 1 1/2 weeks! :thumbup:

uncle_asa
09/13/2006, 09:12 PM
Cool pics...but man I'd hate to be the one cleaning all that mud of the VX. It gets in places you never expect....been there, done that. Now I steer clear of the mud! ;Dy;
See you in 1 1/2 weeks! :thumbup:
We spent 2 hours cleaning VX after rescue of Niva 4x4 in the forest at Friday and at Sunday we got to the mud again :( We actually planned some barbeque in the forest with the optional extreme, but hosted club had different plan... :) I found my fuel tank skid plate bended after all.
Just arrived to Phoenix ;)